Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

perth pills

spazmoe

Bluelighter
does anyone know what the good pills in perth are at the moment. i had a b29 on the weekend and it totally smacked me out. dont want that for nye. does anyone know anything about the little tiny brown "sudafed" looking pills are. i think they are called radens or something. i had a third of one and i was a mushy floating mess. gotta love that feeling.

B29s smacked you out?? eeek! they rock! I was moving around heaps on them, and I'm normally on my arse from even a slightly smacky pill
smile.gif

Just goes to show the difference in body chemistry / environment...(all my friends that had them loved them too).
I've had a few raidens, and I've got some stashed for nye, and I love them....altho they're not MDMA, they're 2CB. Look in the archives for my post on them (under the name Joelle) a month or 2 ago.
I'm having a B29, a CU and 2 raidens for nye...should be a lovely combination
smile.gif

------------------
the bluelighter formerly known as Joelle :)

Hey spazmoe do you know who i'am well i know who you are well i hope that you have a great night saterday night thanks for inviting me well you knew i was busy anway well i had a white optus and well it's wasn't to bad didn't last long but ya get that when it's a freebie