Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What cigarettes do you smoke ?????

Chill

Bluelighter
Someone asked this question on the Discussion page and I was curious to what Aussie's are puffing on when they roll !!!!!
I smoke DUNHILL BLUES 20's. They must be 20's they are a little thicker ciggie than the 25's
And I have to pack them before I open the Pack by tapping the top of the packet on my palm 5-6 times and the tobacco gets packed tighter...........
MMMMMM feel like a ciggie now !!!!!
Cheers
Chill

Well, first I have to say that I am NOT a smoker. I refuse to become addicted. Even though I was a little worried how much I wanted one yesterday afternoon at the pub. Hmmmm
Anyway...I started scabbing my flatmate's Marlboro lights and have ended up liking them the best. Although Lucky Stikes menthols when I'm on a pill can go down a treat!
miss apple
post number 4
------------------
Music produces a kind of pleasure which human nature cannot do without- Confucius
I aspire to be a bluelighter
[This message has been edited by miss. apple (edited 20 December 1999).]

WOW Apples did your name get Blown away as well !!!!!!
I'll vouch for your Bluelighter status !!!!
Cheers
chill

Im not a smoker (except on weekends it seems, go figure
smile.gif
) but when rolling gudang garams are just the most delicious amazing cigarettes to smoke, as long as you dont smoke alot of them in one night (or you'll feel like a sock got stuffed down your mouth in the morning, yuk! )
menthols are pretty amazing too!!
Andromeda
------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

yes! garams rock
smile.gif
haven't had them in ages tho...I usually smoke benson & hedges 4mg...they're nice and smooth
smile.gif

I once got a funky b&h packet that had the little horses on the logo dressed in 70's gear striking a disco pose...spun me out when I noticed it
smile.gif

------------------
the bluelighter formerly known as Joelle :)

I'll smoke anything I can get my hands on (only when I'm pilling of course...or drinking beer) BUT I must say, I'm also a fan of the Marlboro Lights, because that white filter just looks "So Classy" (Pillcat, that was a Duncan Fellow's quote).
CHEERS
mona.
smile.gif

Okay, I AM a smoker, and I smoke Dunhill Ultra, nice and smooth, a year or so ago (actually, it could be much longer), I smoked Dunhill Blue and got the 20's as a treat occasionally, when I was younger I used to always smoke Menthols, and then tried Dunhill Blue and loved them and converted (just a bit of background for you).
When I'm pilling, I smoke SOOOO much and when I run out of my own, I'll pretty much smoke anything...I was at a party at the start of the year and smoked my first Menthol Cigarette in about 6 years and it was thoroughly revolting, even though I was Eing, I can't believe I smoked Menthols for that long!
Vey rarely I'll try something different, but I really enjoy my Dunhill Ultras....hey, I was always wondering why people did wierd shit with thier unopened cigarette packets, my housemate bashes the packet on the coffee table all the time and I always thought it was a bit strange, now I know why!
I have found if I smoke stronger cigarettes when I'm out, my throat feels so much worse and I seem to get more dehydrated, as opposed to just smoking my 4mg all night.
Anyways, Much Love,
Beckie xxxx
------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

im with you E BEE. garams do rock especially the tingle on your tounge!! the b&h packets were very cool with the little horses..........do you know why they did that?

no idea why...its got "look & see - special edition" on the pack, so maybe they're rewarding those of us who pay special attention to our ciggy packs
smile.gif
(I once stared at a b&h packet for about an hour when I was coming down because my friend was dribbling serious shit at me, and I really can't handle that when I coming down so I had to focus on something so I could ignore her...oh yeah, and I thought I saw spiders crawling across it
smile.gif
)
I just realised how bad that sounds...but I cannot handle my best friend's voice when I'm coming down! She talks all depressing serious stuff that I've heard a million times before, really slowly but without stopping to let anyone else get a word in. Am I a bad person?
smile.gif

------------------
the bluelighter formerly known as Joelle
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by E Bee (edited 21 December 1999).]

ebee you are not a bad person. sometimes when i am coming down i just want to be left alone to sit. i have an old packet of b&h special edition and i think i spent about an hour looking at it aswell...i was coming down too.
people can really piss me off when i am coming down but sometimes i want to be surrounded by people coming down......depressing stuff sux when you are coming down.mabey you should tell your friend

HEy ebee myself and spazmo are going out on thursday night around 11 ish to a club call geisha i think that's how you speell it well if your intrested let one of us know love meeting fellow perth pillers ohhh and i smoke the old trusty Benson and hedges extra mild

Attention Smokers!
Don't you guys read them *WARNING* thingies on the ciggie packets? Pfft. What difference does it make ey? You smoke anywayz! hehe
smile.gif

I personally don't smoke, but you gotta love the Malboro Lights when racing ey!
hehe, Hugz-To-ALL
smile.gif

Mr.Klownzy!

Dunhill Ultra's are definately the way to go, I used to smoke Winfield, but the Dunhill's are much smoother. When I'm out I like those long skinny ones, but for the life of me can't remember what they're called, any ideas??
Chania
[This message has been edited by Chania (edited 22 December 1999).]

Sorry about the multiple posts!! Damn computers!!!

skydragon: I'd love to go to geisha, but I have to work on friday
frown.gif

------------------
the bluelighter formerly known as Joelle :)

sorry to hear that ya have to work ebee well maybe an other time i'm sure there will be many other opitunites well we'll have to organize something one day

howdy all
there is only one true ciggi out there and that has to be KENT ...there so smooooth and tasty makes getting cancer a treat
smile.gif

------------------
"reality use to be a friend of mine"

Hmm, I wish they had a cuddle motif!
E bee, you are not a bad person, whenever I go to a house party or whatever, I always tell people what I don't wanna talk about, like last time, I told everyone, I don't wanna talk about anything to do with employment, and my lack there of, because I worry about it all the time and when I'm rolling I need the break, and everyone understands and respects that.
BUT! I just got a job anyhow, so now there's no reason to talk about it, can you say to your best friend "I'd really like to have a break from our worries tonight, is it okay if we make an effort to not talk about this and this and this?" I hate to talk about anthing depressing on E, unless I've had a revelation about something, I don't wanna talk about sad stuff, the idea is to let go, enjoy, and be happy. NO STRESS!
Take Care,
Beckie xxxx
smile.gif

------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."