• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cool site - not a pill report, just photos from Sydney parties...

Gin-sipper

Bluelighter
Check out
www.ozemail.com.au/~vicpop/
for cool photos of some sydney parties this year, or
www.ryanonline.net/users/jbcom/dahool/
for some pics that sydney bluelighters Groovefreak, Doc, dentedlentil and myself attended.
smile.gif

Hey GS those pics are awesome. Some great visuals (even for a sunday morning when I am sober - hehe)
Any idea what camera Jeremy used. Keen to get a decent one myself.
Sorry u missed out on Friday night. Was excellent to meet up with everyone.
smile.gif

Oh man in every picture I look like the devil himself with those evil red eyes and jaw in mid chew
smile.gif

Hehe was an awesome night that one!
So how was the meetup friday night, so dissapointed I missed it....ended up having a good night anyway went up to the local pub with a few friends and got quite inebriated before heading home where I got a call from a friend who was at bondi testing possible new years pills...ended up meeting him and his girlfriend in the city where we proceeded onto the sydney opera house where while rolling sat in the coolest breeze with a mad view of the harbour bridge and just chatted away....
get home the next morning and without sleep had to do few things during the day, then proceeded to my works christmas party (still no sleep
smile.gif
) where i took some wizz and popped a pill....just as the pill is coming on wouldn't ya know it one of the senior management traps me in a conversation while i have the bottom jaw quivers happening....i don't know if she knew whether somethin was going on or not but first chance i got i made a getaway...hehe weirdest experience ever
we then proceeded to marrickville bowling club where the dance event madracket was on where i dropped 2 pills at once....needless to say for the next 3 hours i was on the dance floor and things just became a blur...the cool thing about this place was the beat came right up through the floor! heh when i finally sat down to chat to friends i kept starting conversations and forgetting what i was talking asbout and having to stop or i would think a friend was talkin to me and would reply and they would inform me they hadn't said a thing
smile.gif
hehe was mad !
smile.gif
....popped another 2 pills about 3 am which took me through to 6am when the event finished where i proceeded home to sleep solidly till 6pm
smile.gif
...was the hardest I have ever partied in my life but was plain awesome fun....i have to say i wouldn't recommend dropping 2 at once unless you are able to relax and go with what happens, cause occasionally i was seein some weird stuff ....
anyway hopefully i will be able to catch up with some of you bluelighters at ny2k!!

DOC! You REBEL! Hahaaa...good on you buddy, better rest up for NYE now....someone has to...I sure am not.
Gin-sipper. Those pics were excellent! You have so many friends
smile.gif
, wow...I wonder what that's like.. LOL j/k
smile.gif

I didn't go to the Meetup on Friday either...
Luckily seeing as though work the next day was extremely busy. Althouhg I DID manage to trash myself on the Saturday night, with surprisingly FEW drugs.
All in all it was a good weekend.
Oops..this post was about pics wasn't it?
Good..Yes very good they were
smile.gif

------------------
sunshine,smiles and stardust
mona

DoC, man your eyes looked HEAPS worse in real life that night so don't feel too bad (he he
wink.gif
)
Smurf, Jerry uses a Canon elf, real small, takes SICK pics (obviously) - the guy is a guru. At one party at the Metro this year, he left and went round to hte 7-11, and asked for the whole tub of chuppa chups. the guy asked for 60 bucks but Jerry talked him down to $45.
'
He stuck them all in a plastic bag, brougth them back to the danceparty and handed them out to everyone there!!! AND he takes excellent pics, AND has time for a big boogie!!!
And Mona, we pay randoms to come and be in our photos with us
wink.gif

Gonna try my NYE stash of Cu's at High Times this Thurs - I finish work at 11 and start again at 12 midday Friday, but I've got to try them before hand so I know what to expect!!!
Anyone else up for it on thurs at the underground???

Hey There Sydney Peeps!
*WiikED-aSS* Shots!!
smile.gif
Quite enjoyed flicking through them. Pretty clear pics as well
smile.gif
Seems like they were quite big parties too!!! *NICE*
*Keep On Partying Peeps*
*hugz-to-all*
Mr.Klownz!

I was thinking of getting out Thursday night. Don't count me in as definate yet, but I may bob up somewhere like underground. I have Friday off, but don't want to get too fucked up before Xmas. Last week took the stuffing out of me as it was.

Yup, Doc did definately have a big one.
He was supposed to be comming to a bbq of mine on the Sunday, and he slept thru two rings of his mobile phone which was sitting next to his bed!! :p
But in summary, all I can say is that if this kinda partying is the lead up to NYE, then, holy moly are we going to have a good time.
Cheers, and Merry Xmas.....

You better believe it brook!!!!
Not going out Thurs anymore, maybe go out Chrissy eve, maybe chrissy day...
The world is our oyster!

Just incase you wanted to know the MOBILE HOME Photos are now online at JB's Party Pics.
Theres five rolls worth of film which proves for some pretty sick photos of the biggest party sydney has ever seen.
Check them out
http://www.ryanonline.net/users/jbcom/
Dance Hard - Fuck Safe - Make Revolution