Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Disappointing....Please Read!!!

treNn

Bluelighter
Hi there fellow rollers. I came to Melbourne from Singapore a month ago looking forward to spend my NYE here, and check out Melbourne's rave scene compared to those in America when I was there a year ago. So far, I think the rave scene here is pretty big and really good. Of course, I was out and about looking for beans, I was also hoping that Ecstacy here would be at least comparable to those in America and Singapore. But, so far, I have spend at least $2000AUD and pretty much tried heaps of different kinda pills. Had White Mickey Mouses, Red Filas, Ibizas, Pink Pounds, Yellow cK, Blue 69, Sunshines, and a whole lot more I cannot really recall. My point is that why would I want a speedy E, or a smacky E, or a trippy E??? In the States, if I wanted to tweek my head off, I would go buy some crystal meth, or if I wanted to just feel smacked out, I would go buy some smack, or if I wanted a trip, I would go buy some Acid!! Well, basically, all the Es here are pretty much shit and I feel really really really disappointed. When I asked around for pills with a decent content of MDMA, most of the people I have met, said that its really hard to come across. But, 2 days ago, I came across the yellow ck and I bought 1, popped it and 30 mins later, BAM!!! I had that familiar feeling I have been looking for the past month!! But, unfortunately, the guy that sold me said he did not have anymore.... I really don't know what to do and I am really afraid of buy shit pills again... Oh well, thanks for listening to my whining, and if anybody would like to help out a lonely(yes,I came alone), disappointed fellow roller in your country, please feel free to E-mail me at [email protected] I would REALLY appreciate any help any of the bluelighters here can give me. and YES, I am really desperate....
frown.gif
Thank You all... P.L.U.R

Hi TrNn.
Pills in Melbourne ar SHIT.
In Sydney, the pills are best, most of melbournes pills are from here anyway.
Pill scene bigger in sydney than in melbourne so you will get this problem with fewer pill poppers.
Anyway, if you can, fuk the pills, go for pure white MDMA powder caps.....these are the bomb.
Check.
------------------
My life is simply
Defined by every
Magnificent experience
Acquired by E.