Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Better way to test for MDMA

E

[E]

Does anyone know if there is a way to find out if you have MDMA rather than one of its relatives (MDEA etc) without taking it.
I really hate not being able to talk and having to sit down (mashed out smacky pills) and find it almost scary sometimes.
I haver an EZ test kit, but as everyone knows, that doesnt determine well enough to be sure.
Peace.
------------------
------------
What my life needs is 99 levels of undo.

You know, I do remember Deep once posting something about, if you scrape a little bit off a Pill, and put it on a piece of foil and put a flame under it, that if it turns red then you know you got MDMA, but don't take my word for it. I would also recommend, if you don't like strong pills and have a suspicion your pill will be very strong, just do half and see how you go, I recommend that to everyone who hasn't been dropping long or who doesn't deal with intensity very well.
I personally love that 'smacked out' feeling, as long as you go with it and don't fight it, as with any drug, and also, I've been dropping for about 5 years and just discovered recently, it really helps to take slow deep breaths if you're rushing really hard, it can be really overwhelming at times, but always remember, that doesn't last for very long, and enjoy it while you can, I do! I remember the first time I had really strong pills, and it totally freaked me out, now they're my favourite!
Much Love,
Beckie xxxx
------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

Thanks beckie,
Thats good advice. The only thing that really freaks me out is when i feel like im gonna fall over (drowsy). But with some strong pills I dont get that, just wicked body rushes mad empathy, energy and the hugest smile!
smile.gif

I put it down to the differences between MDMA and MDEA (but i dont know for sure) as opposed to weak and strong pills.
I think your right though; scince I dont roll often I should just drop a half and then the other half later in the evening.
Peace.
------------------
------------
What my life needs is 99 levels of undo.