Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Pill Prices and Discounts

Brisgirl

Bluelighter
I was remembering the thread a while ago about prices in Australia.
I'm in Brisbane and sometimes have to pay $60 each. Even when we buy a lot (20-30) from different suppliers, they will never give a discount. They don't even tend to throw in freebies or anything. Am I just buying from the wrong people? (Although, it's happened when buying from a few different dealers.) Do we have to be really adamant about receiving a discount? What price is fair for 10, 20 or more?

Hey there!!
I tend to be able to pay for 10 Packs from $300-$380. Last 10 pack was purchased at $330. We're currently in a 25 deal, and looking to pay about $25 a pill.
So yeah, i think you are paying *TOO* much. $60 a pill especially if you're buying in bulk is bananas!
Anywayz, thats just the deals my end,
*shrug*
Klownz!

generally in the past year.. for a single i have not paid over $40 - this includes, CUs, euros, whatever really.
for 10, between $30-35
in bulk, by the 100, it should be around $25
these are current prices in sydney to my knowledge..
$60 seems something i would have paid in perhaps 95-96?!

Depending on where you are and the amount of dealers are working the area, prices will vary. In major cities, there are more dealers, so they generally have to lower the price to keep there people. I cant believe how many people are dealing in Perth now days and how much the prices have dropped. Regardless though, I think your paying too much. Without knowing anyone who is in it pretty deep, expect to pay around $50 for singles, $45-$40 for 5-10, $35 for 50, and about $32-30 for 100. Like I say, these are really rough prices, but I wouldnt pay more than that.

Brisgirl, I hate to say it but pills aren't really in high demand in Brisbane so the prices are going to be high for a while. You have to admit the place is a speed town. It's unfortunate, but this means that the prices will be higher than Sydney and Perth until people up there can see the light and a) start listening to something other than hardcore and b) realise how much better a pill is than gurning on copious amounts of goey.
And it would make raves there so much more friendly. Maybe the people get so tired of being friendly and warm when they're sober that they go the opposite direction when they're off their head. Just my .02cents.
That said, I do think you should just keep asking and demanding until someone gets sick of you asking and does you a deal. If they know you're going to be a regular buyer it shouldn't then be a problem to get the discount.
good luck
smile.gif

miss apple

Hey there pplz.
I agree with miss apple but disagree with some of the prices that some above have given. There seems to be a stigma in brisbane of 'nothing under 50'. Brisbane is a speed town but you have to really look around and you'll find something. The value your guy gives you is outragous.
nuff said
jag
ps: lets reveal anything too sensitive in here.
PLur