• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Everyone please share in my delight!!!!!

Beckie

Bluelighter
Hello all my Bluelight Friends!
Those of you who have been here for quite a while would know that I've been unemployed for over a year now, well, GUESS WHAT?
I had an interview with a temping company (they handle Call Centre work) yesterday, and they really liked me! They want me to apply for 2 different jobs, one at AAMI and the other at Orange Telecommunications...and I know I can get these jobs and pick and choose what I want, so it looks like I'll be starting the New Year with a job! How cool is that?
For those of you who have been unemployed for a lengthy amount of time, you'd know what a relief this is, it's just so wonderful that everything's falling into place and I feel great! I have to remember the part of my signature that's missing, 'Work like you don't need the money' and all I had to do to make them like me, was smile, be confident and friendly, it's SO easy.....seriously peeps, never give up trying, it all works out in the end!
smile.gif

And, I also wanted to add (just so this isn't totally off topic) everyone is planning on having a fairly huge New Years...I've started taking Multi Vitamins and Vitamin C and Magnesium everyday to get my immune system in shape, and have started exersizing (sp?) more too, I strongly recommend everyone does this....we're all gonna be going pretty hard, so everyone please look after yourselves, and remember it does help to get your stamina back up if you want to dance for 12 hours straight, and not have such a yucky come down, although I'm sure you all already know this, but yeah, look after yourselves.
Much Love,
Beckie xxxx
smile.gif

------------------
"You have to dance like nobody's watching, and love like you're not gonna get hurt."

Congrats Beckie
smile.gif
Go and kick ass!
Im of for a new job today.Horay!
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos.

Beckie, that's great! I've had a couple of friends, who were unemployed for a long time, get good jobs & it is so good to watch all the bits & pieces fall into place for them. Reading your post made me feel just as happy for you.
Good luck & I hope everything keeps getting better!
smile.gif

Cheers,
Ben.
------------------
I know Love. I know Life.

Congratulations Beckie!
If you have a choice, don't go for Orange (Hutchison Telecoms). I have worked there previously, and I have a good friend there at the moment. They treat the call centre staff like shit and pay poorly compared to others (especially if you are under 21). They have a really high turnover of staff because they are so shitty.
I'm sure you'll have your pick of the two anyway.
Best of luck.

Wahoo ! Excellent way to start the new Millenium
smile.gif

Good luck, enjoy, many happy returns, etc - haha !
Love good news, even if it's not mine
wink.gif

PLUR for the New Years, all, and may your e be good e
smile.gif