Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

You guys pay what!!!

pppp

Bluelighter
I heard pills cost the equivalent of £30 down-under! Is this true? I'm planning to visit New Zealand for a bit, but fuck paying that... we pay £4 in Scotland.
later.

The running price in Melbourne and Sydney from my experience is $50 when purchasing singles etc. You shouldn't be paying more than that. I was over in the UK earlier on in the year and it shocked me the difference in price. I guess in some ways it is good because it becomes a special occassion thing then.

Yeah its a bit of a gutter that you all pay so much for your pills.I don't think I could afford to be paying £120-130 a night on pills -thats really harsh...but then again I have to agree,the specialness does wear off when you do them every weekend.

Yeah but when you convert the pound to aussie dollars they aren't too bad (I think it is something like 20 pound) which is not too bad I guess.
d.

I've cut down on my pil munching which makes it sooo much better when i do it, every weekend and it gets boring. Out of interest how much do you guys pay for Weed and Charlie? We pay £12 for a 1/2 Q. and £40ish a gram. Also, what's the club scene like in New Zealand?
later

Heheh. I live in Wellington NZ, and pay between $80 and $120 (approx 25-40 pounds)for single pills, not just that, but good pills (even pills at all) are scarce and hard to get at the best of times.
As for the club scene, id say its pretty good. But then, I havent experienced anything else so hey, it might be shit.
One things for sure, the choice of clubs would be quite limited in NZ as its small and people tend to find their niche and stick to just a couple of bars.
If you come to Wellington, you will want to go to Studio 9, The Pheonix (maybe) and The Matterhorn (for chilling).
If your into cheezy dance clubs theres a much larger selection.
Krust and DJ suv are on the deks tomorrow at studio 9. Goldie is comming early next year and Derek May is here on christmas eve. Most likely they will both play at studio 9 as well.
Anyway sorry for the long winded post, hope it helps.
Peace.
------------------
------------
What my life needs is 99 levels of undo.

Oh yeh, just to add more crap to my last post; Coke is almost not existent, but when it does pop up you would likely be paying $350 - $400 (115 - 130 pounds) per gram. If people offer you it for cheaper its either not the real thing or they are full of shit.
Theres lots and lots of very strong crystal meth around at the moment. And weed is like a national pasttime.
Peace.
------------------
------------
What my life needs is 99 levels of undo.

hahaa----yep weed is easy, lsd is cheap $30 (12 pound), and the good pills are around sometimes, [E] is right about the rest..to go faster thatl set u back $150ish per gram....but i dont know much bout that stuff
wink.gif

auckland scene is quite nice...always something worth checking out
seeya
S