Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

white elephants?? anyone??

SassyAngels

Bluelighter
has ANYONE had one of these??? we just got our hands on some and desperately need to know what theyre like...... we also heard that they r fukkt....sent ppl to hospital...theyre a kinda off white colour with darkish specks... HELP!
[This message has been edited by SassyAngels (edited 15 December 1999).]

Depends where they are from I guess.
I had one in Gatecrasher (UK) in August. Quite small but quite potent nonetheless. It was able to get me back on the dance floor after being in mong city when the first 2 kicked in at the same time (ie first one took ages, so drop another
smile.gif
) I would have no problems taking one again.
Their were some reports going around that they contained K, but who knows.
I had quite a cocktail that night and was in bed for a week after. But I had the flu going into the night. My mix for the night was -
1. Fox
2. Mitsi
3. White Elephant
4. Mitsi Turbo (given free by someone in the chill room)
5. White Lightning
The Elephant cost 7 pound (say A$20) in the club.
I would definately give it a go, just test before u drive

These elephants do take some time to come on. I must also add that they had a success rate of 1/3 yet one of them are a bit suss. (she was heavily on a mix of cold and flu medicines so maybe 2/3). I think they were of mdea, kinda lost me during the night(maybe some k- yet not sure). The most significant part of these elephants was the comedown- it was "quite tragic" though this qould be a severe understatement.
Hope it helps.
PeaceOut

erm, i fergot to mention that we're in melb! ooops.
also, theze pillz have no stamp on them at all, and theyre big phat ones too....
Hope u guyz can give some more info about em...
ta!
smile.gif