Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

to JEDI XTC

alex jentes

Bluelighter
well, there is a pretty wide selection of pills here in the country... though one cannot really account on the frequency and circulation of a certain type... my theory is all these pills are somewhat the same although sometimes slightly different in the content of MDMA, or fillers, and other drug laces... try not to get speedy pills or MDA filled ones...that is just like sliding SHABU or METH, methamphetamine hydrochloride... SNOWBALLS are a hot one on the market cause they are pure MDMA, and really make you trip provided the right atmosphere and venue... eversince i first dropped in the country..the topps were placed on MITSUBISHIS, which are strong as fuck, one of those URBAN LEGENDS.....
well as of know, I know y2k's , apples, snowballs, and the nike's are ok... from experience,,, the US's or EURO's are pure shit...u'd rather do METH for a cheaper price and a better time.........

hey...twas nice to reply to my post with another post
smile.gif
Snoballs are really good...great to hear they're pure (i thought they had K)...its much safer then...hehehhe...btw, if you havt tred yet...try rolex...i think its the bomb...its like snoball only it hits you smoother....yah i heard euro sucks...it (alledgedly) has shabs...not good.
PLUR
smile.gif

Dont really understand your post.You like snowballs,because there MDMA.Have you tested them.Snowball 4 years ago made the world spin,then put it inside you and took over.WOW.E
smile.gif

What I dont under stand,is are you saying Euros are shit(crap) or are the shit(good).You seam to not be happy that there is meth in your pills.Though the pills you O.Ked,are all speed based.Tested.Especialy y2k's,mega meth.Dont know about recent snowballs.
Euro,MDMA,real E.
CU's,MDEA.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

OOps,didnt realise your in the phillipines.That makes it all a differnt ballgame.
[This message has been edited by Its Chaos (edited 15 December 1999).]