Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Yellow Black Jacks (Melbourne)

Nix

Bluelighter
Anyone tried these? Got some the other day and just want to know what they are like. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Dear Nix- It would help every one if you actually decribed the pill.There are lots of different names for different pills and similar pills with different effects.I had pills with bj stamped on it.Yellow , well pressed.Round with score on back.Good pill,didn,t test it as this was over a year ago.Very euforic and i would say definately mdma.I have no idea what a blackjack is as we simply called the above pill bj's.Please be more specific.
plur
the knight just said Nic

BJ's are quite nice
smile.gif
Had half last Earthcore, coming down of our excelent rainbow caps blew like nothing, loved it ! Basically, I was speeding off my brain !!
Last time I tested a BJ, it came up brown, speed. That was a white one, but the general consensous among my friends is their speed bombs ... great for droping for the morning sets
wink.gif

Hey Nix & peoples
Don't know about the yellow black jacks but I just had the pink black jacks a couple days ago... had BJ's on one side and a score on the other...very speedy and kicked in like in 1/2 an hour...don't know if u like that but fucks with your legs after a while .
can rock the most of the night on 'em..
hope that helps