• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth mind games

Sorry to assume it was in your head buddy; I guess its just so far out of the spectrum of anyone I would consider hanging out with that I wouldn't assume it was them. I make it a habit to NEVER hang out with anyone of vicious mind. If I get the feeling that someone would even be capable of doing the things you described, I avoid them.

So it made more sense to me that someone who had been up for 48 hours might interpret mostly random events to be centered around him. Sorry for the speculation, find yourself a new group of people to hang out with; and though its not up to me to judge what drugs you do, I would recommend putting down the pipe. There are other, more natural ways of feeling right.

Good luck ForTheRush, hope it turns out for the best for you!

I feel you bro, I know what it's like to be fucked with. Some of my friends were jokenly fuckin around with me one time and it about made me go crazy. I don't think they understood I couldn't tell what was a joke and what was real. I ended up staying up until 6 in the morning watching QVC when my friends passed out at like 11:30 cause I couldn't fall asleep cause I kept trying to figure out what the hell happened that night. Haha, looking back at it makes me laugh though. I was so pissed/confused/pissed/high that night. That was a couple years ago though, and I still have the same friends now, really good friends that I still chill and get high with all the time.
It wasn't really like what your situation sounds like though, sounds like you just need to get new friends. Don't worry about it too much though, friends come and go, and if they did really pull that shit and meant for it to be mean, then ya, they weren't real friends. Fuck them. And yea, take a break for a while from the meth. You'll be glad you did man

Well only a few were friends and friends that I had just met and have only known for about 4 months. Im relatively new to the meth seen so all the people i've met through it were the people that I was chillin with. Everyone in that seen is very against smoking meth so I get shit all the time about smoking it. This kid I was kinda cool with thought i had been smokin meth cause my mouth was pretty dry and chapped. They also assume with smoking meth comes instant crazy paranoia so he goes and tells my other friend from the group who supplies the shit. The dude who supplies it and his friends who i don't know are all 27-32. Im only 18 and I get the impression some of em thought I was some stupid kid who didn't know what he was doin. It started off with the suppliers friends looking at me and telling him to cut me off.
Then I start getting weird glances and looks from everyone there and some dude comes up and asks me what im on. He talks to me like im in some other world asking me what i took telling me not to worry and i calmly tell him im fine. Thats when everything pulls a 180 and people start being really hateful towards me. Even a few supposed friends start talking shit to my face. I remember looking them in the eye while they were doing it and seeing no trace of warm friendliness or playful joking. It scared the living shit outa me and I wanted nothing more than just to leave but my friend had driven me there. Finally I get my friend to drive me home and the whole way home I prod him for answers on why the fuck that just happend. He played it off like it was no big deal even blatantly denied some of it. From what I know they think I reached a certain point in my meth usage and where trying to teach me a lesson/ scare me straight. I think they could have done it in a nicer more direct less confrontational way instead of trying to mindfuck me into insanity. Anyone know of this going on elsewhere or played a part in such a thing please pm post a reply or something.

Maybe your friends didnt mean for it to go so far, or be so cruel. Maybe they really are worried about your drug usage and are trying to get you to stop.

I've never heard of anyone doing what you described - but I have been accused of doing things like this to people who were psychotic at the time.

The scary thing about "real" psychosis is that you can't tell what's real and what isn't. Sorry to have insisted it sounds like paranoia, but from rereading your posts you'll see where we get that impression. Your posts are all we have to go on but it sounds like you're OK, just avoid those friends in the future.

Sounds too familiar to me too....in my case it was half true as well, like it lets you see the truth you'd normally dismiss as bullshit. Let's just say that 2 people involved have been found out and too scared to come near me for over a year!!!

I think i answered you when you pmed me. Anyway, yes this is a common occurence, unexpected and sucky as it is. First of all, it may not be all delusional...what you experienced was just an exaggeration of actual events...and this has happened to me in the past as well (a loooong time ago...) Lesson? Know who your real friends are. If you're partying with a huge group, open your mind to the possibility that it will be fucked with...or that you will get more paranoid than usual. These experiences also help you to know and appreciate who your real friends are, in the long run. I personally do not get myself in a vulnerable state when i am in a party where there is more than twenty people engaged in a substance smorgasbord. WHen me and my close friends play mind games and fuck around when were fucked, its always fun and never hurtful, or rather, we know when to stop getting at the others goat. You know what im sayin? its better to let yourself hangloose with people you trust and know, and not with a roomful of "acquaintances" and shit.

and i quote:
--->More like a hateful mental assault that was unprovoked and left me so shaken that I dunno if ill ever trust or open up to anyone ever again....---> you will learn eventually to trust...and WHO to trust too. IT happens dear.....you're too young to get scarred for life. Take this shitty episode as a learning experience (wait, didnt i say that already?) and fuck those people who made you feel bad. Nobody can do that to you except yourself. :)

sinitron76 said:
Don't worry about it too much though, friends come and go, ....

I still have a few friend of my childhood, that now live in other parts of the country but we are still best friends and i dont belive that i will ever trust anyone like this. I would lay my life in their hands. But maybe thats just me. Get yourself friends in your ageclass...

Dont get insulted when people suggest that most of it could be in your head. Its *natural* to get paranoid and imagine people are saying shit about you.. it happens to me *all the time* its nothing to get cut over

If you are going to smoke meth you *will* get paranoid - everyone gets it - you have to take the bad with the good :)

Age is just a number, and given my age to theirs thats still not a reason to fuck with someone like that. Most of the things they were saying to me applied to them as well and most if not all users of the drug. I could help but smile a few times as I sat and listened to them contradict themselves. Again if they had a problem or a concern about me they could have adressed it the right way.

Attachments

• cartoon.jpg
    cartoon.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 99
Quite a group of tweekers you've gathered there ;). Pay no attention to their silly mind games. Although that was quite a mindfuck they played on you, they probably meant it as a joke or perhaps weren't talking about you at all. I'd steer clear of this group if they find fun in playing with people's heads. Take care.

i had an 8th of mushrooms the other night, and had a similar experience. however, i automatically chalked it up to paranoia, and just went on about my business as if nothing was unusual. i know that amphetamine paranoia is more convincing, especially when you've been up for a while. chances are, you're thinking too much.

if they are fucking with you, don't let them think you're even noticing. they'll probably give up.

What if music was one tone, and every song was just a tone in a differnt pitch, and the pitch was what made it unique to all other songs, and if you played the songs in order from the beginning of time, it would played the song of time itself?????

DROWN IN MY OCEAN YOU LITTLE GUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hard to say... was it your friends... or was it your Methed up delusional state??
If you're really suspecting they're taking the piss out of you, maybe you should consider kicking it with them when you're sober.

If you notice that things still seem a little bit "strange" and that they're conspiring against you man... even if you're not under the influence of drugs, well, assess the situation more than once.

And if things don't appear to be getting better at all, well open your mouth and let them know how you feel, then (shew) if things don't make progress for the better after all that, tell them to get the fuck away from you. Real friends don't do shit like that.

ForTheRush said:
What if music was one tone, and every song was just a tone in a differnt pitch, and the pitch was what made it unique to all other songs, and if you played the songs in order from the beginning of time, it would played the song of time itself?????

DROWN IN MY OCEAN YOU LITTLE GUPPIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe you are trying to play mind games with us??

Explain yourself ForTheRush *stares evilly through corner of my eye**. Has this thread been bullshit or what?

Although it's quite probable that some/all of the stuff actually happened, most paranoia involves an exaggerated sense of intention rather than hallucination (especially after only two days).

Find different people to hang out with, at least if you're tweaking.

(for the record, I once deliberately fucked with some ex-friends by going through their apartment and stealing only absolutely random stuff... but they REALLY deserved it)

If the care bears really are conspiring against you keep less stuffed animals

And come on "the sound of time" Just try and explain what the hell that is