Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What is with the Test Kit Ad Banner

Smurf

Bluelighter
What I want to know is who put the test kit ad banner on each page. For 1 it looks real dodgy when someone walks past my screen
But more importantly how unfair is it to tease me with a picture of a "DOVE" pill which were so good and unavailable down here
frown.gif

Not nice thing to do to someone.

i so totally agree with you smurf.. Every time my folks walk past or in the comp. room i have to scroll down so they dont ask those questions of: What are u looking at?? What is an E-Z test kit test...??
Do u do drugs?
OH my god my son does drugs!!! while running away crying in shame...(hahah how little do they know..I hope)
Also it is quite a bit of a tease. Dam I could go a DOVE right now..

Hey There Folks!
Hahahaha, sorry that you guys have to worry about that BANNER, i wish my mum was the same. To rub it in, she doesn't even know what ECSTACY is!!! hehe, the only drug she actually knows of is Marijuana.
But i have to admit, since i got this EZ-Testing Thingy, it's really a fucking marvel isn't it! I reckon all people who know their pills should purchase one. They *ARE* great!
smile.gif

*Hugz-To-Ya-ALL*
Klownzoid!

Sorry smurf but doves were around in 93.My wife's first e was a dove though mine was a couple of insane capsules in 89 at the sleaze ball.Doves were around for a while if you knew the right people in Sydney and yes they did the job very nicely.
plur
dance till your feet hurt!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually Kush, what I meant to say was "not available down here at the moment".
I did get some in the UK back in August this year. Obviously not the original batch but superb none the less. I just find European pills so much better than locally/asian made ones.