Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

007's - adelaide

ADD

Bluelighter
getting my hands on a few for new years - was wondering if any good ( was told they are ). does anyone know their strengh? any others around worth checking out???
thanks dudes!!!!!!

Had a 007 about a month back (in Perth) me and a friend puked all night and another mate said it was the best pill he had had in ages. Very strange. I'd want to test it first before trying again.

From what i've heard, they're not too bad...have heard some bad things and some good things about them....
Also seen on the weekend at Enchanted Forest were CU's (tasty), California Sunrises (tasty) and Blue caps (expensive, but very nice)....
be careful though, dont take a CU and a Butterfly together, I had the worst visual halucinations for some of the night, which pissed me off to the extreme....
seeya

Be careful with the 007's. A shit load were unsellable in Perth because they are really strange. They are made up of alot of K. A large number of them ended up being re-manufactured into WWF's by crushing them up and adding a few more quality ingredients. I didnt mind these.
Anyway, if they are the same, the wont kill you, just freak you out. They are really strong, and kinda sit you on your arse a bit.

A few of us had 007's at a halloween party this year in Melb. They really knocked us about - could hardly walk; had to lean against walls all night just to get anywhere. All we could do was sit and be zoned. We couldn't even see straight, as if we were really really drunk. They seemed to be really smacky based. I wouldn't recommend them.