Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Beige Mitsi`s (perth)

RushGirl

Bluelighter
Hey has anyone tried beige mitsi`s, i was wondering if they are like the greens.
Also anyone stumbled across a large pink pill apparently they are called stawberriers but they have no picture on them they are just plain pink.
my friend had one on the weekend and thought it was really good.

Tried a beige Mitsi last weekend. Thought it was pretty ordinary. Had better.

The last batch of beige mitsi's were pretty good, but that was a while back now. There has been so many batches of mitsi's out, you cant really compare.
Not sure on that pink pill. Its not a strawberry though. Ive been told they are reddish with black speckles and a picture.

Thanks for your help, Smurf.
But the pink pill is really big and pink with nothing on it- i actually tried it last night, and it is very speedy- yuummm
wink.gif

Don't know if it helps,but the beige Mitsi's in the U.K. are generally avoided.They have been shite to my memory for ages and usually just mong you to fuck.Had some recentlythat were quite crumbly and went sticky from contact with sweat from handling them...Again Shite pills.Quite small pills with tiny mitsi logo...

I actually tried the beige mitsi and i must of gottern a good batch- they where quite good

misubishi's are now the most copied imprint on pills ever... it may as well be blank for all the information it will give you... just test em before you take em and especially before you pay any money...

I won't touch mitsis with a 10ft barge pole...way too hard to tell what batch they're from etc.
Death to mitsis! I think the pill stamp makers need to use a bit more imagination
smile.gif

I agree with Joelle, there has been too much play on the previously good pill brands. Its a pity that a pill that was known as the pill that revived the club scene is now associated with so many shit batches. I miss the days of good white and green mitsis.