Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Different kinds of (E) reports wanted!

Mr.Klownz

Bluelighter
Hey Peeps!
Well! Fucking unblievable how many pills are out there, but things going around my end that i haven't had before, just curious if you Bluelighters could help us out of any of the following:
a)White Horse Shoes?
b)Mick Jaggers?
c)McDonalds?
d)Hang Loose i think they are? Its got like the heavy metal dudes point up their hands with their Thumb, Index and Pinkie finger up?
They're like a slightish yellow pill with specs??
hehehe, sorry there's alot there, but really am curious on them thats all
smile.gif

After all, it is a PILL REPORT BOARD :p~
*hugz-to-ALL*
Mr.Klownzy!

yo!
I had the Hang-Loose thingy at the castle. I thought it was a playboy, but it was too dark to tell. I is pinkish in color. In fact i've still got some left. Its got a hand with the thumb, index and pinky fingers up.
It took a while to come on and was very trippy. Felt like someone was next to me but there was no one there. Kept having weird thought and had difficulty understanding what anyone was saying. Kept me dancing though! Lasted abour 3 hours. Not worth it in my opinion, too short a roll!
Hope this helps
C-ya
dex
[This message has been edited by dex (edited 08 December 1999).]

Hey - I think we need to include a description of the pills we're talking about - we've got different batches, and let's face it, you can make up a name for any of them, and we want to be talknig about the SAME pill if we're to get anything useful out of these reports.
eg: Mick Jaggers - Lips - Rolling Stones ?
reckon it might help, anyways
smile.gif

Freak

howdy Mr Klownz
I herd some mcDonalds were quite good but some i have been told are DXM (BAd shit). I also was told that those hang loose or ridgy didge pills were quite trippy and one og my friends that had one at Kryal got pretty messed up on them for the rest of the night.. Some guy tried to mess with her mind knowing she was already a bit iffy... (asshole).
On any account have a wiff of a ten pac if you dont have a tester kit or are arnt quite sure to buy or not. If it honks of licorish (anaseed) its most likly to be mdma. i have found most of the good pills to smell of this.. Euros, Miamis, Millemiums, New Yorkers, Mitsus, cK's etc.
Sorry havnt had or heard about Jaggers or horse shoes..
hope i could help, Happy hunting....

Thats funny you should say that, I have always noticed a kind of "toothpaste" smell. Now that i think about it, it is kind of anaseedy. I wonder if that might just be a commonly used filler because I have also had one that was shit )didnt do anything) that smelt the same.
Peace
------------------
------------
What my life needs is 99 levels of undo.

I think the smell is sassafrass ... something to do with the making.
I think !
smile.gif

Hey Peoples
Mr.Klownz can give u a report on da McDonalds
cos my friend had it a couple weeks a go and
he just smacked out on half of it. Said it was quiet strong while it lasted and couldn't
see quite straight.
As for the Ridgy Didge alot were around at Kryal most people I spoke to on them tripped out most of the night...pill gets u in all sorts!!
I heard about new pills around with asian writing on it and pink cK's...anybody else heard of this?
WELL KEEP ROkIN PEEPS!

Hey peeples!
Hey Mr.Klownz can give a report on 2 of da pills. My mate had the McDonalds couple weeks ago and felt smacked out on half...real
strong pill while it last..couldn't see straight for a while.
The Ridgy Didge pill...alot were at Kryal and most of the peeps that I talked to that were on em said they tripped out most of the night and were in all sorts...that was the buzz on those pills..
Dont know about the other two but has anyone seen pills with an asian letter on it or heard about pink cK's aparently suppossed to be coming?
Any info would be nice..
C ya & Keep RoCkIn!!!

Hey there Kickin!
Umm, sorry champ, but if read the first message that was posted in this section, i was the one wanting to know how the pills are and i would'nt have a clue, so yeah, i be the one asking the Q's aswell
smile.gif

Klownz.