Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Mitsu's Again!!!!Test Results?

twoyoungtocare

Bluelighter
Hey ,
I know this has probably been posted before but.....
had white mitsu on w/end and it was super dooper strong ....came in nice and smooth , then wham , was pretty distant for a good half hour before the usual familiar feeling appeared.
Anyone test these recently?
anyway gotta get some work doen or i wont get to see the weekend!!!

Hey Folks!
On top of what #eggman# has asked, was curious also about a batch of *GREEN* Mitsus going around?? Any Goss??
Klownzy!

Green Mistis are nice
smile.gif

Hard to tell what they're exactly, I've had the greens mixed with others in rainbow caps
wink.gif
But we're adding 2 green misti's to the mix for the NYE super cap, so I guess they're fairly resonable !
wink.gif

Still, from all reports, have moved away from the super smacky stage, and returned to the goodness of the begining of the year.
Hopeing to get some more :p

regarding green mitsi's..
i've been told they are smacky. average sized pills with white speckles through them and the unmistakable mitsubishi sign on them
smile.gif

they come out black on the eztester test. my guess is probably a dosage of mdea or mda..
still, not to complain
smile.gif

Yeah Mr.Klownz,goss report!Friend swaped a ibiza for green mitzo,like the one dangermouse explained.Sound good to me.Yeah there around,but I think scarse.Id say if its a good pill and it coming from syd,should be good.All my super ace pills this year have made ther way from syd.
Hopefully have one next weekend!Had an ibiza tonight.Rank pill,not Bunk!
C-yaH
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif