Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Advent'jah Stashes (Brisbane)

Psi

Bluelighter
Hey all. For anyone going to Advent'jah, I'm wondering what types of pills people have got lined up? Mitsus have been pretty popular at Bris raves this year but there seems to be a bigger variety round atm.
I'm getting my hands on some capsules myself. Had 1&1/2 of some really clean caps (and went nuts!) last RNA Advent'jah so I thought I'd keep up tradition.
Anyway, see you all there. It's gonna be mad!

adventjah should be GROOOOOOOOOOOOOVY!
had one of those caps last weekend at oblivion (shit event, good chems!) and it really hit the spot! will most likely team one with an FBI and really enjoy the 9 hours! oooh...and watch out for the 3D visuals that i created for adventjah too! i think they will either be in the chill tent or raveenergy room...ladybugs and spiky balls and weird 3d animations! (self advertising...hehehehe
*grin!*)
see you all at adventjah!
Andromeda
smile.gif

------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

I'll make sure I check out those visuals for sure. Tho if you're having an FBI, you'll probably seeing visuals of another kind as well. I had one a couple of weeks back and as I was watching a friend talk, his head started to tear itself in half! I think Keanu Reeves said it best:
"Whoah..."
Damn good ride but... went for ages...
Anyways have a blast!

My friends have got some green mitsis (clean but weak) and some green cK's (strong but mashy) stashed for tonight. Unfortunately, I am being very good and saving my brain for a huge new years. Although, I guess I've still got a few hours to change my mind huh?
Are the caps you're talking about the small ones (thin and long) or normal sized (~panadol) ones.
Hope you have and X-cellent time!

Open it up, scrape all the powder out, rack it into 2 lines and put each line into a gel cap (emptying out an old panadol cap will do).
If you're splitting it with someone at home, you could empty out the cap into water and drink half each. Or you could do this yourself and take the other half with you small screw top bottle or jar (hide it in a female friend's bag).

Those caps are on the large side, brown, vitamin caps, not the thin, white ones you speak off as far as I understand. Those caps tend to be flooring and not too dancy at all.

I didn't end up taking the caps after all. Our score kinda fell through and we couldn't get enough for our whole group so we ended up with purple hearts. Blech. Weak as shit.
I still had an ok night but I didn't have the blast I was planning. Oh well, maybe next year.

Which type of purple hearts did you end up with? the ones with the 3d extruded heart or the other ones? i had a 3D purple heart and i found it to be quite dancy...is the other batch not all its cracked up to be?
------------------
***This starship breaks for black holes and temporal disunities.***

I had two of the same you had (3d extruded) over a couple of hours after taking a point four hours earlier. I buzzed a bit but it was probably the weakest I'd had in ages. Maybe if I hadn't had that point earlier I might have noticed it more. I won't be gathering any of those for my new years stash though.