• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Hey Guys, mention your city/country in each new topic, Makes it easier!

Its Chaos from Melbourne.
smile.gif
I'll be in Sydney on friday,most probably spend the week.Anything crazy going on this weekend!
P L H
Chaos
smile.gif

yeah it's chaos, Doc, dENTEdLENTil and I are meeting up @10pm outside home on friday - you wil probably still be able to by tix at the door. It's gonna rock.

O.K.Im leaving melb.in the morning.Driving back with my bro.Should be in sydney in the afternoon.Friday.
Gin-sipper sounds like a plan!
Would be wicked to meet up.Were ticket sold pre-sale.Sounds like theres none left.
Any way if I dont see you out side hope to see you inside.Got short bleeched spiked hair.Top or tshirt will have smp printed.Ill have baggy black pants with red and white down the sides,with reflector stars at the bottom of the pants with the word shift inside the stars.DC shoes.
Just realised you dont have an email.Try to leave you a mbl No.with Doc or dENTEdLENTIl,or else Ill probably post it somewere like the chill room.
smile.gif

And also theres the rest of the weekend,and week.HE HE
smile.gif

pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos
smile.gif

cool Chaos
I'll be wearing blue 3/4s, white short sleeved shit ( black singlet inside), cream and red royals - I'm medium bluid and height, and have short black spikey hair. I'll be in a group of about 10 people. I'll pretty sure you'll be able ot get tix at the door, but if you're keen the shop@home is open Friday 12-6, or you can get them @ Central Station records on Oxford St.
Fuck I'm looking forward to this!!!
GS
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Gin-sipper its not cool.I have to go to hospital on monday.AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!Man I was so looking forward to this,my bags are still packed,eggs,chooph,aplenty.AAAAHHHHHH!
I took the hospital option, because they bumped me up the line.Sorry guys.Im really almost about to cry.This exact same thing happend to me in feb.Was about to leave for sydney and got a phone call saying come in early.Damb,Damb,Damb.
Thanks for making me feal so welcomed.For that Im still going to come up to have a crazy time with you sydney bluelighters.
What suck most is,my syd friend allready had tickets,and the house I stay in is only 10 min away.AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!
So many things have stoped me having holidays this year,that I just might not go back to work for the rest of the year!Yeah!
Well be ther real soon,that I promise.
Thanks again,Im now signing off,because Im fealing realy O.Ded.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
Chaos

CHEERS DoC,hope you all had a wicked night!Thank the rest of your crew for me.
smile.gif
dENTEdlENTil I got your e-mail,thanks man
smile.gif
Hope to be in sydney before x-mas or for x-mas.All depends on damb work!and i musnt forget Gin-sipper.
smile.gif
See-you soon.
pEacE LovE and HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos

Shit Chaos, bad luck man. I wish I could say that it wasn't that good anyway, but...
I wa just so buzzing coz it was my first big one in 3 months or so. Still, it certainly wasn't the party to end all parties - there'll be plenty of others in Syd this summer, so get your arse up here man!!!
N joy summer, and don't let work get you down - it's not that bad !!!
GS