Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

AUSTRALIAN PILL COSTS

Smurf

Bluelighter
Ok, I've just come back from the Uk where it is really cheap ($10-25 on the night)
So what are reasonable prices to pay here (on a weeknight away from the premium of a club night)
1 (singles)
10 pack
20 pack
50 pack
100 pack
1000 pack
I like to buy in bulk to save abit of money
I paid $35 each for 20 CU's - is that too much?
-------------------------------------------------
Grin & Gurn - and enjoy the rush (coz life is a rush)
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Smurf (edited 19 November 1999).]

Well I dont like being the one to talk prices,because this board is really about what the pills were like
smile.gif
we'll all start sounding like drug dealers.Yeah I like to buy the coutha pills in bolk as well.Look at cookie monster,he posted some pics of large amounts of E's,siezed by the jacks,and everybody thought he was and wasnt a **** .That post ended up puting PLUR to the shit house,no offence to anybody,I enjoyed it,and I couldnt really care If his a **** or not,everything hes said is pretty informative.What im trying to get at is,if we were infront of each other and chating well ok.Not over the net.I personaly dont give a big fat frogs,but some people get ther nickers in a not if it looks like we are exchanging info like that!
Anyways,actually Im just bored so dont take to much notice of me.
I think you did good with the CU's,We got 50 for 28.I think it all depends on how close you are to the main man.CU's and euros have been the most exspensive,cause ther just so good,and they came from the same dude.Thats also the cK dude as well.
On nye last year I bought 6 green mitsis for 20 bucks each.
Now I think I all depends on the pill!
Sorry I wasnt much help.
pEacE LovE aNd HappinEss
smile.gif

Chaos
smile.gif

I get all mine from the same dude - a close friend. I've NEVER had a dud pill (or anything less than class-A) so I wouldn't know what a shit pill is, but I've never paid under 40, (incl. CU's & Euros) and have paid up to 50.
Oh yeah and Smurf, like what Chaos said, Jase the Guru bluelighter doesn't like talk like this on the board, but I guess it's OK so long as it's informative talk and not dealing shit hey!
Pills are fucking dear in Oz. I wanna know how to make MDMA myself!!!
Avagoodweegend
GS
wink.gif

------------------
Take it easy. Take it twice.

Now now peeps, don't get your knickers in a not. The question is not about dealing; it as about economics.
It is assumed that everyone has an outside contact already; just that by sharing our info we can help others get better deals (especially me - hehe).

Yeah... pills are so expensive here. I remember reading something a couple of months ago in the SMH about the street value of pills being between 30 and 40 $ in sydney... which made me so mad cos i had just paid $50 the previous night for a pill and it was a bad one too. Normally I pay about $35 though.

I gotcha Smurf!
I wonder if the availability of these pill testing kits will somehow either lead to a reduction in the price of pills or at least reduce the circulation of duds? I mean, manufacturers (if that's what you call them) will obviously have to improve the quality of their product to reach the standards us users can now set with a testing kit, am I right?

i'm giving out as many e-z test testing kits as i can get. i wanna start a culture of knowing your pills. i guess thats why we are all here in the first place.
but what i'd really like is if everybody would pull out a kit when they did a buy. make it standard operating procedure to test before you buy. surely that would start to increase the quality of pills.
imagine the look on mr dodgy dealers face when the liquid goes orange or green or worse... does nuthin at all!!!

Yeah i am keen on getting a testing kit.....any suggestions?? Also single pills here in brisbane sell for 50$ mainly...
blah! but 10 or more is usually 35$

i get mine direct from amsterdam from
e-ztest.com.
their server isnt secure so i guess its up to you if you want to send your credit card details to them but they've been good to me so far.
it cost me $23.40 for 5 including delivery and they send them in a very plain looking envelope.

Well I know you can get them from central station records in sydney for $12. I dunno about the other stores in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide tho.

Hi Gin-sipper!
the testing kits come with an instruction sheet and a colour guide, which you use to compare to your pill and what colour it turned when you dropped the reagent on it.
You don't need to chop your pill in half...you just need a tiny scraping. I was surprised how little of the pill you actually need. So no wastage!!! And you only need a drop of the reagent, although they only give you about 6 drops if liquid in the kit. So I'd say you'd get 5 or six pills tested, although it of course depends on how much liquid you use each time (ok..i'm stating the obvious now
smile.gif
)
I got mine from Central station records. They sell the same EZ Test kits that Johnboy mentioned he gets from their website.
miss apple
[This message has been edited by miss apple (edited 22 November 1999).]

yo!
Well the just yesterday i saw an EZ-test kit thingy at "off ya tree" in melb city. I think it was about $12 or so.
Hope this helps
dex

well thats about an eight dollar markup on what they pay for 'em. get em direct i say...

www.ez-test.com now sell large kits that can test around 60 - 90 pills for around AU$30
Great value compared to the single use ones. I've also had no problems with ordering form them...got here in less than a week, and wasn't opened by customs
smile.gif

Gin-Sipper,
Go to www.ecstasy.org and check out the links page you doughy shit.
Do it the Canadian way and make the stuff on your stove top. Nice and nasty.
Love,
The smurf who is in a perpetual state of grumpiness due to bad parenting
PS Guess who ~~gin boy~~

if you guys are paying 35-40 for pills then you need to meet different people, fuck i am down in canberra and won't pay more than 25-30 and that is for the good shit ie ck's and the like, please go and meet your local bosses and get to know them better they are really nice people once youget to know them.peace

Listen Grumpy Smurf you gutter-bound degenerate, I don't know who (or WHAT) you are, but if you don't ~~~~ off my case right now I'm gonna have to ~~~~ing ~~~~ you up.
And by the way, you live in Canada now, so go look at your seppo report board you love child of Pembo's mum.
You still coming to bondi or what?
I went out with Tom for the first time on Friday, we went to home (good night). he's coming to bondi too. Saw Aussie Curto there(!)
Anyway cakeboy stop writing personal messages on this thread, you're cramping my style
wink.gif

GS ~~~
ps, Besides, it's not your parents, it's you.
Aren't you coming home soon?
[This message has been edited by Gin-sipper (edited 30 November 1999).]
[This message has been edited by Gin-sipper (edited 30 November 1999).]