Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Wicked places to hide drugs...

all_drugged_up

Bluelighter
A friend and i were talking the other day, and we wreckon that if you were ever to build a house, you should dig a massive hole first and put like a big shipping container in it, cover it over and build on top... obvioulsy you would have to have some kind of trap door that couldnt be found even if your house was ripped up by cops... a wicked place for a crop!!! =D

But what I actually started this thread for was to get some suggestions of good places to hide pills, speed etc. At the moment i am having a break from partying, but when theres whats said to be some good pills going around i'll buy a couple and stock up.
I live with parentals who occassionally enter my room to look for ''things that have gone missing" :X and so it's vital that i have somewhere that they wont be found, or fall out of or something...

At the moment i have a container half full of perscribed anibiotics that i had ages ago... i've put the pills in with these and back in my bedside table... BUT i wnat to keeps my hiding places like my passwords... constantly changing so they dont get cracked... anybody else got some other good ideas???

i put mine in empty film containers, (round black cylinders), which live underneath the insulation in the attic only accessible from my room. i'll be buggered if they get found there.

i used to have a hair brush and the part that held the bristles there wasn't glued on to the part you hold

left a nice little space so i could take my pot to school with me

as if they are going to look in your hairbrush

If you have speakers where you can remove the outer covering that covers the actual speakers (cloth part). Usually there is a big enough area to hide your drugs between that cover and the actual speakers. I hope this makes sense as it is hard to explain.

heaps of people put thir shit in their computers cos their folks wouldnt dare looking in their. i wack mine in my first aid kit, it dont matter if its not real secure cos i dont live my olds

OK, here's what you do.

1) Get some sort of box or tin which has a lid and can't be seen into (ie: not clear plastic or glass or something).
2) Get about a tablespoon of corn flower from the kitchen.
3) Mix the corn flower in a cup with a small amount of water.
4) Splatter the outside of the box or tin with the resulting sticky goo.
5) Put the box on your desk, and sit a bottle of hand lotion and a packet of tissues on top.
6) No matter how curious your parents might be, that box is now the most secure place in the entire building. :)

I knew someone that got busted, and they thought the cops wouldnt find stuff which they thought was fool proof!
Though the latest "fashion" here is sticking point bags / quarter grams in the end of BIC lighters (under the oval white plastic bit)..

Considering that this site is monitored, I would suggest that illegal drugs are not stored anywhere.

The best advice that I can recommend to "All_Drugged_Up" is to hand anything slightly "illegal" to the police. Then, I'm sure, you could be doing the right thing!

floozy_from_da_mall: I used to hid my gear in the speakers. Trouble is when your fucked you dont always push it closed properly and my olds found all this stuff on the floor. Needless to say I had some explaining to do......

^^ ive hidden stuff in my speakers as well.. ideal place unless the cover falls off which i started to worry bout.. so i changed my hiding places.. i hide my stash in my VCR now.. its mine so nobody else uses it and i dont think anyone would think of checking there for drugs.

I found the best place to stash my stuff when I lived with my folks was in the ceiling in the toilet. There used to be a ceiling exhaust fan. I'd just lock the door, jump up on the dunny and remove the fan cover, make sure the fan isn't on (obviuosly), there is plenty of space up there to hide shit, just make sure you dont put your stuff to close to the fan. Hiding stuff in your room is way to obvious, and the good thing is you can easily get access to your stuff whenever you like because you can lock the door and knowone is going to question you about going to the toilet.

oh yeah, the VCR and speakers are the first place I would look for drugs, why dont you just tell him to hide it underneath his matress ;)

Put your stash in a post pack and send it to yourself, keep doing this over and over again.

The best part is finding somewhere to stash crap, then finding stuff that youve completely forgotten about! hehe

Crush what ever you have into a fine power, then inhale it into ur nose using a small tube, nobody every gonna find it there unless the disect you and do tests to find if you keep stuff there. 8(

Some of my faves are...
a. The gap between your bottom drawer and the floor in ur chest of drawers.

b. taped to the inside of airconditioning ducts

c. Some bags have bottoms which you can lift out, strap shit under there. Not recommened for things that you can label 'fragile'

with the sending to yourself stuff.. I would recommentd not using express post... i have heard they scan the packages for drugs weapons etc... so you wouldnt want to have your name on it.. highly busted!!! and wouldt people you live with get suss from you getting packages EVERY day?

Living with my junkie brother taught me lots of things, one of them being really good hiding places for drugs/ cash or other things of importance.

Inside an old 'self made' tape - simply unscrew the tape, remove most of the ribbon (but leave a small amount visible so it still looks like a normal tape from the outside), insert chosen item, screw back together, put in tape case and throw in back of draw. Obviously the tape has to be opaque.

Inside texta's - unscrew texta, cut out the majority of the texta 'ink' foam bit. Make sure you only use dead textas, preferably very embarrassingly branded ones. Textas really are the perfect diameter...... ;)

Underneath the inner soles of an old pair of runners, the smellier the better.

Inside an old photography paper box. Most parents of photography studying children know that to open a photo paper box is to risk immediate death (and a hefty bill to replace the paper). A couple of casual "X's little sister has offered to buy my old photography paper, it hasn't been opened since X so it should still be good", works wonders in reminding parents if you haven't studied recently.

I second the inside electrical equipment idea, great for hiding stuff from the parents, not so great when your stereo is stolen/ pawned along with your stash 8(

person said:
The best part is finding somewhere to stash crap, then finding stuff that youve completely forgotten about! hehe

LOL yeah that has happened a few times !

Inside any electrical appliance is good. But it all depends on whom you are hiding it from. Underground out back is subtle enough for FEDS, but speakers and vcr's is good enough for flatmates/parents.