• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Wicked places to hide drugs...

best place to put it is inside ur ps2... u know where the hard disk bay is. That or stashing shit between 400+ page law text books - my friends arn't gonna look there.

BTW make sure its not weed ur stashing in the ps2, cause the smell can potentiate from the heat generated from the ps2. So keep ur ps2 to yourself, or you put the games in.

Just hide them in a storage box (empty shoe box or something), covered with loads of shit, hidden in the bottom of your cupboard.

They would physically have to pull it out of the bottom of your cupboard, and then lift EVERYTHING out of the box and search everything in it to find the drugs.

If I was to ever do the trick in the first post, sorta like in Training Day. But no-1 else would be able to know about it. I keep all my shit in my big safe, (drugs, guns, cash) which is safe enough for me anyway :)

^ Chubba75 - i had done this in the past.... and have failed. i stashed bongs, weed, meth pipes, benzos, and the federal police took my TV box. Bastards!

Problem 1: Need a place to hide drugs.
Problem 2: I live with my parents.

If you can afford problem 1, you generally can solve problem 2 and hence avoid problem 1.

^ yeah but i find its easier to hide drugs in my room at my parents home. Just stash it ur clothes pockets in the closet. I think the hardest part is smoking/consuming ur stash at home which is the problem, and hiding the bong.

yes with a warrant, you won't hide anything unless it's NOT THERE. Like I said, burry it outside, or even inside tevisions NOT IN YOU paert of the house ect.

miss slingshot said:

Underneath the inner soles of an old pair of runners, the smellier the better.

Only thing you dont want to hear is when you get home is someone saying 'By the way I was in your room and ditched those old nike's you had' or 'I donated your old shoes that you dont wear to st vinnies/the salvoes' 8o

^^
Yeah totally. If you're going to hide drugs you have to find a place that nobody has any reason to touch ever, as well as a place that is hard to find if people are actively looking for drugs.

Having worked as a carpenter for a couple of years I can think of loads of places to stash items in a house. Not so good for those with out much timber.
Its amazing what can fit in the back of a skirting board, door stop, or architrave.

Derf said:
a. The gap between your bottom drawer and the floor in ur chest of drawers.

2nd or 3rd place I would look, actually my brother found out I smoked weed by finding my bong hiding in that exact same place :p

buy your drugs just before you take them, then you wont need to hide them. or leave them with some one you trust who doesnt live with thier parents. sounds pretty easy to me

^ great advice.... thats what i do with e's, get the dealer to get it for me in the club... so i'm not holding anything illegal just "intoxicated".

a good place to hide stuff when ur out and about is ur socks...u know those pairs of socks u can buy which hav zippers on them with little pockets, u can easily hide a lil bag or some pills in there....goes gr8

as for at home, i hide mine inside a teddy bear, i mean which parent would cut open a cute lil teddy bear...hahaha

the U bend of bathroom sinks can be unscrewed to show a small "crap collecting" trap. Simply unscrew put HEAVY WATER PROOF goods inside and screw back in. If done properly you cant loose your goods and its one of the less thought of considered hing holes.

note: I doubt you budding mafiosos could hide 100 grand in there though without flooding the house......

VelocideX said:
Aah the irony :D

Yeah, thats what i use my law text books are used for 8) ... its exam time and some of the books are still sealed. Fucking most expensive hiding place ($500) i ever had, and most unlikely place to find shit.

BTW for all u book junkies, has anyone actually hollowed out a hard cover text book to put their shit inside and hid it amongst other books?

Also i think "cruel intentions" has the most innovative idea for hiding powder... the cross that holds the cocaine %). My parents are gonna get one made out of silver for my 21st bday. But would neone find that sacreligious or immoral since i am sorta religious :\?

my favorite places to hide drugs:
1. hit machine 11 cassete tape.
2. peter andre's greatest hits cassete tape.
3. russel gilbert unplugged cassete tape.