Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

what do you like to do when rolling

the-dark-one

Bluelighter
What things do you guys like to do for fun when you are rolling...

me persopnaly i like to have a shower just as it starts to kick in or if im semi rolling i dont know why but it feels the best.........

Love having the friends over and just chatting about anything...

and if you can be fucked getting cahnged and going for a spa.......

I like to get up and dance and make conversations with randoms. Even know you will most probably never see these people again , its good to atleast get to meet these quality people who have the same insight as you.

I also like to just sit there with my eyes rolling to my back of my head and just enjoy the feeling , this is subjective however , sometimes i do not wont to be sitting there ie like at a rave.

driving around pathways through parks at night...(i was only a pasenger..)

skinny dipping.. but you have this fear of being rescued naked cold blue and COMING DOWN!!!

cowboy mac if you knew who this was you would have never replied........ hehehehe ahhhh the fun times ;)

^ LOL

smoking cones for me..... i enjoy the way it improves the pills for me, and i just like the ritual of passing a bong around with my mates.....

never tried weed when i have been rolling on the come down yeah but never rolling...... do you mind going into more detail eze451

any sort of physical contact with another person is uber
dancing
lying there, munted is also fun
i tend to do a lot of the last one. stupid strong pills

Be careful smoking weed while on pills.

Some people love it...for me smoking too many cones while on pills resulted in the worst drug experience of my life. Essentially I lived in my own paranoid nightmare where I had no control over anything I said (screamed) and gurned half my face off.

So yeah...careful with that combination. On the come down on the other hand, the more weed the merrier. :)