• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

careful kiwi shroomers! just a lil rant...

person

Bluelighter
OK dont mean to sound paranoid, but its reality. Kiwis who live in the Christchurch area please be careful at where you decide to look (im talkin about the alpine areas) As some friends were "caught" by 2 guys on mountain bikes were actually 2 coppers! fortunate for them they were cautioned (after getting name, address details) and told to piss off out of the area. (yes they showed their IDs) well I guess it can happen anywhere, but always be careful. Just too risky to go alpine when its all in the suburbs if not some parts of the "garden city" %)

n.b. Season here is usually from late april to mid-way june, when its wierd weather like warm day - cold night - frosty morning!!!! and uh forests next to beaches always seem to work!?

:p 8( 8)

This reminds me few years back when I was doing some volunteer work for NZ Wilderness Trust working on National Parks and we were doing some work, making tracks, all that kind of enviornmental protection stuff, we came across two cops on mountain motorbikes, saying g'day to us, and all that stuff and asking if we saw any "unusual" movements, people around the national parks while we were driving and working around, turns out they were on the look out for marijuana growers.

This was few years back while I was working on North Island. During my backpacking travels.

It was quite funny because at the end of the day, they joined us for few beers down the local pub and they were pretty friendly. =D