Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

hillbilly heroin

Bobby Boucher

Bluelighter
what is this? it said in the paper it is what kelly osbourne was in rehab for: the designer drug "hillbilly heroin"

yeah this is also the drug used by the son, Jack, aswell I believe.

this isn't available in australia, though - I wouldn't believe.

it is claimed to be highly addictive.

is this the same as oxycodone ?

Everything is around.........

Originally posted by keystroke

That is incorrect. It is available as a medicine in Australia, and is also available on the black market depending who you know as with anything.

Originally posted by Winsom
is this the same as oxycodone ?

OxyContin is the brand name, oxycodone is the chemical name.

I can only find it in very small strenghts like 2 and 5mg, and always with the chemical - acetomophen (sp?)

I wonder what a toxic dose of acetemophen is comapred to say paracetamol or ibuprofen ?

Ohh, how wrong you are :)

I haven't used it yet, but it's only a matter of time before that OxyContin finds it way into my veins :D

Chubba75 said:
Ohh, how wrong you are :)

I haven't used it yet, but it's only a matter of time before that OxyContin finds it way into my veins :D

i think you took the words right outta my mouth.

so is it like nubain or something?

I find it makes my vision VERY blurry, for hours and hours.

I think nubain is a legal import into Australia - can someone clarify this for me pls...........

funny, because it's NOT mentioned on any list provided by Aussie Customs or the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

I guess though, any NARCOTIC is banned huh`

Winsom said:
I can only find it in very small strenghts like 2 and 5mg, and always with the chemical - acetomophen (sp?)

I wonder what a toxic dose of acetemophen is comapred to say paracetamol or ibuprofen ?

Acetaminophen = paracetamol... it's just the American name for it.

Thank you drive through.

Nubain or NALBUPHINE is listed in NSW under:

Prescribed Restricted Substances in Appendix D of the Poisons and Therapeutic Goods Regulation 1994

And in Qld as:

Non-definitive list of Prohibited Substances 2004

Anything classified as an opioid agonist, antagonist, partial antagonist etc, is either on the shelf already, or is restricted in some way.

Few doors are left open to opportunists looking for "legal heroin" after the >100 years of research into morphine derivatives, and the more recent fentanyl era and what was to follow. There's still countless novel compounds yet to be discovered, but many - not necessarily all- of these would likely fall under the analogues bill and so be pre- classified as illegal simply by chemical definition.

Oxycodone is prescribed for chronic pain in Australia.

I know for a fact that at least OxyNorm (10mg caps) and 20mg time release oxycodone pills are precribed here, so chances are the 40's and 80's also exist.

They're probably harder to get than smack for most people though.

aunty establishment and phase_dancer - thanks for the info !!

If you were referring to the article in the west australian it actually said she was addicted to OxyContin also known as hillbilly heroin

:)

I have had MS Contin 30 mg here in Melbourne. They do float around but not the sort of thing you can get a steady suply of.
(active ingredient morphine sulfate) little purple pills,
funny story realy was at a 4 day festival near sheparton at the begining of the year and some mates swaped me hand full of them for some mushrooms as I had "a bit of a headache" So I snorted 1 and was SMACKED bigtime.

I have had MS Contin 30

You snorted that kind of dosage first time? Jesus.

Note to kiddies reading this: Do not try this at home.