Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

mushroom tea... urgent help???

~::Trip'nPuSSy::~

Bluelighter
mushroom tea... >> alls well that ends.

req. URGENT HELP.... ie: theyre brewing now.

i know it's a bit jnr cheese, but how long should i brew a golden tea? i dont want to eat the mushy shrooms, just getting the water down is hard enough.

Last edited:
Maybe perhaps next time you should have studied beforehand, start off with questions, like weight wet or dry? what kind? you should really start off asking questions or research a bit before you start brewing.....

And there's other options also if you dont want eat mushies, like drying them and make capsules out of them, so its easier to work out dosage-wise, because I learnt the hard lesson myself I just ate 3 huge fresh tropical cubies and ended up a very bad trip.

I just dry them and make shroom honey and just chuck few teaspoons in a cup of warm water, not boling hot water, just like few minutes after its been boiled... and drink it... just very "honey" taste.

Try this - boil the mushies in a vat for a while. a long while. strain. Boil again for ages....

I wish i knew exactly how he did it, i do know that it took ages, but a mate of mine made this concentrated "mushy juice".... a few shot glasses each and everyone was well on their way.

well i just let 3 medium shrooms sit in a cup of hot water for only about 5minutes and then drank the solution and dicarded the shrooms... 2 hours later i have no effect.
so i've now placed 6 medium shrooms in a vegimite sandwhich... and eaten it... torture! i'll let you know what happens next!

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
i don't get why people don't just dry them and weigh out a PERFECT dose?
*puzzled*

bcoz the toxicity of shrooms can vary so much that its still guess work imho.

Well after many many experiances I believe weighing them out dried ~2g a bit more even is a guarantee. Never let me down.

If I were you, I'd be shit scared I've poisened myself...

From my experiances, I've found subs to vary in strength in terms of being more potent than 'normal' rather than being virtually inactive.
While I'm not saying that doesn't happen, that's just what I've experianced.

Last edited:
hours of wondering... nothing much positive, and now i'm concerned. i was sure i was onto the right ones... they look so similar, and kinda appeared to go blueish when stressed (although i was kinda pretty generous with my judgement on this, ie: they didnt go blue at all, just kinda black if anything)... after consuming 3 brewed and 6 in a sandy i get nothing other than nasty yellow diahorrea and a kinda disoriented/disasociatied uneasyness. plus a funny discomfort around the anus when i do the baby shit yellow runny poos (4 times in the last 2 hours).... as if i had mexicana pizza for breakfast.

i'm a very experienced psychonaut (mainly acid and/or E)... but i've only tried shrooms twice b4. i spent all day chasing a high that never happenned(wish i just scored some pot like i planned to!). this patch of shrooms were a little thin in the stalks and a little dark on the caps, but people here keep saying that city shrooms look a little different. i guess it was just wishfull thinking that they'd be growing in my front yard all this time and i didnt realise till last week.
actually they didnt really turn blue when bruised... and i've got a kinda uncomfortable feeling in my tummy/lower back area... not nausious... more kinda a dull discomfort/paranoia.

F'n bluelight... i'd never had even thought to go trying random toadies from the garden, except all the pics and stories got me fired up. i should be OK anyway, yes?

You need to go buy some imodium or you'll be shitting for a week.
However, You should SERIOUSLY consider going to a doctor, and if possible bring a specimen of what you ate.

Sorry to sound patronising, but shit man, all the warnings about them looking similar and try to have someone experianced or don't go at all... But enough of my lecturing...
Personally I would go to the hospital for safety. No cops will be brought into it, most you'll get is a shake of the head from the doc.
Do your body a favour and go get some help :)

If you don't know that bluing is THE MOST important thing to look for when hunting p.subs, then you shouldn't been hunting p.subs, it's that simple. Go see a fucking doctor, immediately.

Originally posted by ~::Trip'nPuSSy::~
F'n bluelight... i'd never had even thought to go trying random toadies from the garden, except all the pics and stories got me fired up. i should be OK anyway, yes?

It is your own fucking fault, so don't go shifting the blame to anyone else. It is mentioned multiple times in mushroom threads that you should not be picking mushrooms unless you know exactly what you are doing.

Just because you read it on the internet doesn't mean you should do it, most people talking about them here have good knowledge of what they are doing. Your first post shows how little you had researched and you have brought it upon yourself. :X

let this be a warning to everyone!

yeah this is not something to be blase about do to the ER real quick. You could be dead in 12 hours or could keel over in a week (after you think everything is OK), this is not uncommon.

Also dont blame a website for your stupidity. You did exactly what everyone in the mushroom hunting thread told people not to do. I assume you didnt know how to ID mushrooms and yet you looked at some photos on the internet, went out and pick some fungi and ingested it. Sounds abit to much like a tabloid story for my liking. Go see a doc NOW

^agreed... znd heading for boxill publicmy head is baning and throb now. i took 2 panna fort but my head is burning and i think i mightta done somehting stupid.
i have sample of what i eat, that will help.
seriously freak out, wait for friend come to drive i couldnt problem is i cant think/talk it/type stuff... i ok, i know what doesing is ok. to cofidant, desperate and to

keep you loopy, no what i mean tomorrow, maybe my brain is shrunk.

my bad indeed... head OK... tummy much bad, ass really bad!

post later, k?

jesus u dont sound to good at all. Please get a freind to drive u to the hospital NOW.

hmm, i was trying to be nice about it all... But shit, man. You sound like shit.
Hope you pull through ok and it's a good thing you have a sample of what you ate.
But EVERYONE NEW TOO MUSHROOM PICKING TAKE NOTE, FFS.
Poisening yourself is a VERY REAL RISK!!!!!! PLEASE Do as others have WARNED in other threads.
Your health is a once off chance. Keep It!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think this thread should be posted as a reminder to people who are considering IDing mushrooms for the first time with no 3rd party help. It realy makes the issues involved far more real.

keep us updated on your status if you can ~::Trip'nPuSSy::~ I realy hope your OK.