Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anxiety (Diazepam - Valium)

Mr_AuDiO

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

Just need some quick info:

*What is the maximum dosage for these tablets?
*What would be the recommend dosage?
*Exercising on the tablets doesnt effect my performance does it?

The reason I ask is that I was given these a month back and have been taking them off and on only when I am not feeling myself (anxiety wise) and am not seeing a doctor until end of this month so just wanted some information just for safety and comfort hehe hope someone can help, also if anyone has any links with extensive information on the drug list them.

The Erowid Diazepam (Valium) Vault would be a good place to start.

I do not know how you could consider information from any source other than your doctor "safe and comforting", especially seeing as your doctor knows the details of other conditions and other medications you're on that might effect recommended/maximum doses for you. But, it's your choice.

Mr_AuDiO said:
Exercising on the tablets doesnt effect my performance does it?

Have you ever tried to get active under the effects of Diazepam? Naturally it's dose dependant, but if you're trying to exercise after ingesting a drug with sedative properties, don't you think you just might be doing something wrong?

This link was a nice read about diazepam however :)

apollo: thanks for that info site.

mean_girl: i play soccer therefore if i am feeling high anxiety levels before training or a match i have taken half or full tablet of diaz, i was just curious if this is not a good thing to do thats all.

I doubt 2.5mg - 5mg of diazepam will affect your soccer game. Higher doses might though.