Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Thanks Bluelight :)

drugfuked

Bluelighter
if my stories portray me as reckless or unsafe with my substance use, just let me assure u guys that i am very much the opposite. i used to take too many pills ( yes i admitted it ) and had some friends worried about me but i have turned that around and im straitening out my life. i have only had crystal a couple of times, i smoked that harry u guys might remember me posting about, have had 1 line of coke, 2 bermudas and few lines of pseudo-ephederine. i dont "crave" any of these substances more than someone who wouldnt mind a cone and so yeh if any of u guys out there have had any ideas like along the lines of
Let me conclude by saying you have certainly lived up to your username ( thank u cowboy mac )
let me assure u.. IM GOOD :)

i just wanna thank all u guys in the bluelight community for all the help and advice (in a nice way or with flaming) that u guys have offered. in the last 2months or so that i have been posting on bluelight i have learned more about drugs and my body than i have in my whole life and i have passed much of this knowledge onto friends.

u have all helped me clear up a lot of the clouded and propaganda influenced topics in the drug taking culture. it has helped me a LOT and and yeh just wanna say thanks :) means a lot!

Last edited:
lol no.. but i may be still a little loved up after last nights adventures ;)

LOL.
*hugs*
Are you in a nice comfy bean-bag now?
LOL =D

But in all seriousness. He is right. Bluelight rocks and congrats everyone here that makes it the useful source of information that it is.
Also, a HUGE thank-you etc. etc. goes out the Mods. Nice work fella's and keep it up.

haha
i just stopped myself from doing this one night
i think i just made a post in the events forum somewhere.. i was amazed the next day at my resolve!

Originally posted by Deformed_Neuron
As for that rather harsh comment made by cowboy mac, well I don't know the guy, so I can't judge him/her. But lemme just say this: You will come across some dipshits that feel they are above you because you don't know some things they already do, I wouldn't listen to what cowboy mac's rather rude comment, it's words like that, that could've discouraged you from learning more about drugs on Bluelight.nu.

Before you make a comment about what I wrote when you have not read the thread it was posted in is also "rude".

it's words like that, that could've discouraged you from learning more about drugs on Bluelight.nu.

It is also harsh words like that which may have triggered him to evaluate his drug use/abuse. There is no way people here are going to encourage excessive/dangerous drug use. An excerpt from the thread is below:

Originally posted by drugfuked
heres a little description of my 1st and last bender of this magnitude. 2 smileys, roughly 20 standard drinks. then i was surprised with a fair wack of ice.. which in turn gave us the balls to give the "mystery prize" (assumed to be H) a whirl. between 3 of us we smoked approx 1cm square rock of this stuff which i believe was very potent shit! about 1 square millimetre was enough to put anyone on the floor. when saying on the floor i mean every muscle in the body was as relaxed as i can imagine.

It wasn't a comment based on having more knowledge than someone else, it was justified because drugfuked took an unknown substance after many people, including myself suggested otherwise. The potential danger of this situation was increased by excessive polydrug use ensuring he maintained the 'drugfuked' state. I don't hang around here to tote knowledge and bignote myself, I am here to help answer questions and facilitate harm reduction and self-education.

Last edited:
Deformed_Neuron said:
As for that rather harsh comment made by cowboy mac, well I don't know the guy, so I can't judge him/her. But lemme just say this: You will come across some dipshits that feel they are above you because you don't know some things they already do, I wouldn't listen to what cowboy mac's rather rude comment, it's words like that, that could've discouraged you from learning more about drugs on Bluelight.nu.

Pretty strong words for a newbie and pretty stupid ones too; you obviously have no idea of the vast amount of time Cowboy Mac devotes, both on Bluelight and at events, to ensuring the safety and education of drug users. It is his job as a moderator of Bluelight and Pillreports and as a key member of Enlighten (all volunteer roles, mind you!) to do this.

It obvious that you "don't know the guy". If you did know the guy, I assure you would be kissing his ass right now, as I am with this post ;). Please think more carefully before flaming the moderators in future, or be prepared for more of the same back :)

Originally posted by aunty establishment
If you did know the guy, I assure you would be kissing his ass right now, as I am with this post ;).

haha. =D

Gotta stick up fer me cuzzins, bro'. ;)

Seriously though, I fuxxing love this site and all the work you guys put into it, voluntarily. I think you deserve more shout outs than are given.

aunty establishment said:
Pretty strong words for a newbie and pretty stupid ones too; you obviously have no idea of the vast amount of time Cowboy Mac devotes, both on Bluelight and at events, to ensuring the safety and education of drug users. It is his job as a moderator of Bluelight and Pillreports and as a key member of Enlighten (all volunteer roles, mind you!) to do this.

It obvious that you "don't know the guy". If you did know the guy, I assure you would be kissing his ass right now, as I am with this post ;). Please think more carefully before flaming the moderators in future, or be prepared for more of the same back :)

nice post :)

much k++ to cowboy mac! =D

The reason I felt justified in telling drugfuked what I did was because of what he posted in the original thread, and I feel any bluelighter would have been justified in saying the same thing - moderator or not. There may be some flames on bluelight for people making silly mistakes, but most of them are valid, as many people are too lazy or don't read the guides/FAQs posted in large type on the forum start page.

I think that reqardless of a users possition in the forum they deserve a reasonable amount of respect, as they would out in the "real" world. I also think that any disputes about percieved or real breaches of this respect should be resolved by PM. Anyway addressing drugfuked's intial thankyou to the bluelight community, thats what its here for and I hope it continues to be thanks to all parties that contribute .

Deformed_Neuron
drugfuked:- Let me start by saying, no matter how ignorant a person is of the whole "Drug Scene" as some people call it, don't worry man, we have all been there and we're all learning knowledge about drugs every week of the year (well at least I am anyways, heh!).

lol i dont have to repeat it but i will anwyayz.. yes its obvious that he was un informed about the thread in which my quote came from and if he had read it he wouldnt have been so quick to jump on cowboy mac. i feel kinda bad that i indirectly started u 2 on a bad foot but it seems like u 2 have sorted things out ;)

as for cowboy mac.. there was definately no disrespect nor the will to stir u up in anyway when i quoted you. i was merely stating that i THANK you for all advice i have had from u guys, whether it has been in a nice way or calling me an ASS :p yes it was kind of an offensive statement on ur part but YES under the circumstances it was definately not overstepping ur bounds :) and therefore no grudges held.

once again thanks bluelight. u guys have taught me a GREAT deal about many things and it has helped me a lot in the recent months and i look forward to coming convos with my fellow DRUGFUKED buddies ;)

drugfuked: I said it because I felt it might encourage you to evaluate your drug use. No hard feelings here, I never interpreted it as you targeting me.

^^^^^^ SO many off topic posts! By a moderator too! =D Shouldn't we all be thanking bluelight? j/k ;)

I would like to take this opportunity to thank bluelight, or the people repsonsible for it atleast, for all the very very valuable information I have obtained. And for all the people I have kinda gotten to know even though I have never met a BLer in real life. I feel like I have friends out there I can count that I haven't even met yet.

Love you all!!! %)