• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Chitown kid here

Fission451

Bluelighter
Hey everyone. I've been too lazy to introduce myself but on a recommendation from a fellow blulighter, i've decided to. SO, hi everyone!!!
A lil bout me:
20 years old
Trance/psy trance producer
Party kid since i've been 16
Would love to get to know some of ya here so hit me up!

teddy%20fishing.jpg

Welcome to bluelight Fission!:D

hey there!! im a chitown kid myself... you should come on out to signal this weekend =-)

Welcome to BL :D

Chitown is Chicago right?

anyway Pasilda Nacera you are the omniety of whoresim

Yea Chitown kidz!

If you've been around that long maybe we met at the Rocks or some random party or something.

What were some of your fave haunts? Checked out any of the Positive Groove/Treehouse stuff lately?

Yea Chitown kidz![If you've been around that long maybe we met at the Rocks or some random party or something.

What were some of your fave haunts? Checked out any of the Positive Groove/Treehouse stuff lately?

just the harvey and the dolton and the one roller rink on MLK drive that was the old places.

actually no new stuff just got back from madison where i go to college....but i would love to hang out some time....lemme know...
Aim: fission451

oh yeah now i remember. parking always sucked but some good parties were thrown there

ok this may sound cheesy and I am a little drunk but thank you all for such the warm welcome. In many forums there are super jaded people and when you into yourself they don't pay much attention. But bluelight is different.....and thank u once again for the warm welcome.....:D

Fission451 said:
In many forums there are super jaded people and when you into yourself they don't pay much attention. But bluelight is different

Now don't make false assumptions, LOL.. :D