Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Nicorette Microtabs

rm1x

Ex-Bluelighter
Just wondering if anyone here has used these before? I am quitting tomorrow morning and I am unsure if I should purchase some of these or get the patches.

If you have used them, how did you go?
Could you compare them to patches?
Do they taste disgusting? (Sublingal tabs)

sorryman can't help you but big ups for quiting!!
youll soon get your taste and breath bak he he he. well done

Just a quick update.

I have been a very heavy smoker for close to 16 years, I have had 4 failed quitting attempts with patches and gum, but I have to admit that these things are amazing!

I no longer feel the need to smoke, and the best thing about them is that anytime I feel like having a ciggy I can just pop a tablet under my tongue and within about 15 mins no more cravings :)

I was advised that they have a slight peppery taste.

I shall rephrase that to "they really fucking burn at first" hahaha

But ya get over it and they really do work.

Anyone that is keen on quitting try these, they are so good, even my girlfriend is amazed on how well they work :)

Too bad they're not nicorette 'microdot's' ;)

While never being a smoker, if you get a deathly urge to smoke, you could maybe try and visualise quitting smoking as an equivilant to quiting meth or H. Something that you know is a must.

I dunno, might help you, might not... just throwing my 0.02 on the table.
Good luck with that man!!!!

I might have to try them.

I've tried to quit smoking several times, but after a few months i've always gone back to them. Last week I attempted it once again, but lasted about a day. :(

Good luck!!!

Hey pekkie

Just wanna say , when your trying to quit something you do not nessassarily have to quit cold turkey. If you do find that you could only last a day then have a smoke , dont just quit your quitting attempt , continue going and use that last cigerette to get you pass the next 2 days , then you may find you have another , but not have another for 4 days after that.

Good luck to all you quitters