Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

prescription?

(e)sux

Bluelighter
hey everyone,
Dindt know where to post this but since im from aus so ill post it here! Im from perth and was wondering if u need prescription for sudafed pills and drixoral pills which is for nasal decongestant which the main ingredient is Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 120mg . So my question is can u get this pills in pharmacy without prescription? :D thnx

Obviously you're getting them for methamphetamine purposes :)

In which case you'll be watched closely... you have to provide photo ID, you can only ONE box at a time, and can't come back to that pharmacy for a certain period of time (6 - 7 days I think, not sure) so you need to start pharmacy hopping (go do all the pharmacies, then come back after the time period is over)... which is when the undercover's will start following you around and checking out where you go (dealers/cooks ect..)... they'll record there details, your/their number plates, house addresses... anything they can get.

In short... don't try it if that's what you are doing... they are REALLY cracking down on it now.

Now if you want Sudafed for a blocked nose, go ahead :D You'll have no problems...

Though you've been warned, cops don't take methamphetamine manufacture very lightly and have caught onto the Sudafed thing a long time ago.

Shopping for boxes, especially with your own ID is one of the most stupid things that you could possibly do.
The info that the chemist takes is handed to the police alot of the time and they record the names of the people that are buying a large quantity.

but if i was to say only buying a box of it will i still have 2 show id? which one is easier to get without getting questioned so much sudafed or drixoral??thnx alot for the replies:) so basiclly i dont need presciption for both rite??

it depends. i've found that chemists only ask people for id if they "look like they are gonna misuse it". i've found that when my mum and older mates went and got them they never got asked for id.

Sudafed in Australia is mandatory ID pretty much. If you're still young, chances are you "look like you're going to misuse it".

Read my post, it just doesn't work... trust me ;)

I bought a box of sudofed Double action which has 30mg of psuedo in them, and didnt get asked for ID, today.

I bought a box of sudofed Double action which has 30mg of psuedo in them, and didnt get asked for ID, today.
Double action usually refers to two active ingredients, in which case it wouldn't be ideal for making meth (well dirty meth maybe, but who would buy that).

Chubba75 said:
Sudafed in Australia is mandatory ID pretty much. If you're still young, chances are you "look like you're going to misuse it".

Read my post, it just doesn't work... trust me ;)

I bought a box of Sudafed last week with no problem, and no ID ask. Each tablet contains 60mg psuedoepedrine. Better than coffee in my opinion.

^^^ That's very strange.

I live in Queensland though... and in an area/suburb full of cooks and flooded with methamphetamine, so I dunno :)

i no pseudo is used iin meth, but whenever i had sudafed it makes me tired. why is this?

yeah i just bought sudafed double action too,and didnt get asked for id or anything!but got asked alot of questions though!im planning to go to the doctors and get presrcibed to the sudafed 12 hour relief.:)

Surely there's no need to be prescribed pseudoephedrine. You can buy many over-the-counter cold preparations containing varying quantities of the drug quite cheaply in nearly every chemist. You'll come under scrutiny when you ask to purchase large quantities of pseudoephedrine-only medication. Pharmacists are usually obliged to ask a few questions when handing out pharmacy medication over the counter, such as "Have you used these before?" and "Are you on any other medication?". These questions are designed usually to avoid handing over stimulants when they are contraindicated (such as for people who are regularly taking blood-pressure medicine etc). Or to stop people buying them to make meth with.

BigTrancer :)

I remember doing pharmacy hopping to get Sudafed (Psuedo...) in Perth 2 years ago for manufacture purposes. Cops were all over it then, and still would be now.

Within 2 months of a concerted effort by myself and numerous other then crack-ho/junkie types to procure as many of these pills as possible, the cops had raided the cooks house.

Careful goes it, I was long gone by that time thank god, but if that's what you're up to heed mine and everybody else's advice. If you keep messing in that shit, you will get caught. Wanna go to jail? :\

Chubba75 said:
Double action usually refers to two active ingredients, in which case it wouldn't be ideal for making meth (well dirty meth maybe, but who would buy that).

True say, Didnt think about that when I posted.
They also have IBUprofen in them....which means, that when the recomended daily dosage is a maximum of 6 pills in 24 hours....you should stick to it....

20 pills in just over 48 hours....cold seems gone, but nasty stomach pains ahoy, and an ulcer like thing on my tounge. Went to the doctor and he said It is probably due to the large amount of Ibuprofen in the sudofed.....

/gets back on topic.

dont do it, youll get busted. I got my Licence scanned when I bought a pack of straight sudofed today whilst at work..In business attire (suit) from a pharmacy in a small shopping arcade in the middle of the Sydney CDB, Wynyard part of the city, where all the brokers // bankers work, so I deff. didnt look dodgy, and I also bought tissues and vicks at the same time.

It's because you bought vicks morphee, they chemist prolly thought you were a raver in disguise ;) LOL

Ive gotten away with buying a couple of boxes of sudafed at a time by walking in with a runny fuckin nose and saying i had hayfever. if youre dripping everywhere, they want to get you out asap :)
theyll prolly ask why sudafed - 'coz its what i was given last time and it worked'