• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

IM NEW can someone help ME please!! thank u!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaverBaby2004

Bluelighter
Hi im new!

Well im 17 year old girl..

and i ave done about 5 pills
i really like them!!!!!

i have never tried weed or ice or anything like that BUT i was wondering if someone could help me with this whole u can take nurofen plus and it does something to you??

what does it do?

How much would i need i wear 50kgs?

how much do u need?

How do u pre pare the nurofen?
( like do u just swallow it or do u need to put it in water first and disvole it???

Is it worth it?

Just cause im on a bit of a break from doing pills as i have done them to often.. so im having a break well trying to and i would like to try something else

any advice would be great!

common Nurofen Plus indications include: tension headache, migraine pain and discomfort, cramping period pain, dental pain, neuralgia, backache, rheumatic pain.

what it does is reduce /stop these pains.

you prepare the Nurofen by removing it from the blister pack and placing the caplet / pill in your mouth.

some people take 1, others can take 2.

Nurofen is definitely worth it if when used as indicated.

advice: go back to school, no drugs for you until you turn 18 or learn how to read (the labels) or UTFSE.

oh and welcome to Bluelight ;-)

Last edited:
raverbaby, apart from just saying 'no drugs for you', you've probably got a better bet by staying away from taking nurofen altogether, but none the less you're probably gonna try it anyway;

check out this thread for some information on nurofen and eating it.HERE!

also if you hit the search button and type in nurofen you'll get lots more useful information.

just make your own mind up whether or not this will be worth it and be safe :)

normal "nurofen" is pretty much useless as a recreational drug. What you're referring to is "nurofen plus" which contains active ingredients ibuprofen and codeine phosphate. It's the codeiene you're interested in because this is an opiate.

For more information about the effects of codeine check out Erowid Vault:

http://www.erowid.org/pharms/codeine/codeine_faq.shtml

The codeine in Nurofen Plus however is tied to ibuprofen which can cause you stomach problems (ulcers I believe, etc).... you definetly want to seperate the codeine from the ibuprofen using either cold water extraction or by splitting the tablets. A quick search on the forums gives these:

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129082&highlight=codeine
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70232

Hope that helps,

-pat

edit: oh yeah, and be careful with codeine, being an opiate it's very addictive.

Last edited:
What is wrong with the world when somebody has had pills and not weed..... you just ruined the US govt rhetoric on gateway drugs tho... top work that... but on a more serious note neurofen has very little recreational value and can have some nasty contraindictions with other drugs. Listen to nanobrain, he knows what he's on about (sorry if you're a she).

I just have to ask the question is it taking a break if you planning on replacing one drug with something else?
I understand a break from X drug whilst taking Y drug can have a recouping effect, but after only 5 pills are you giving your brain a rest or the drugs a rest?
I suggest that if your new to the scene RaverBaby you should take it in small baby steps, it will be safer and you'll more likely have time to enjoy your experiences.
Please be careful and take the time to read up on any drugs you want to try.

Oooooo... a new one to break in. totally agree with quintell take it easy and be careful. I'm not sure where u are taking them(*home or clubbing*) but make sure you have some one you trust with you that may be experienced with E's just to help you along just in case. Don't like to see people get messed up and played with.

All I have to say is: do you check up your pills before you eat them or do you just get them from your friend/dealer and just eat them, no questions asked?

If you just chomp them down like pacman, no questions asked, then did you know they could contrain anything from something that could kill you to a horse tranquiliser? Please check the pills you have on http://www.pillreports.com and use an EZ-Test kit to see whats in your pill if you can. There are things which you can combine with E which can also kill you or make you very sick (like anti-depressants, medicine the doctor can give you, many others). Please read around here about the bad combinations before you take your next pill.

For the Nurofen, find someone else who knows how to split the Nurofen Plus tablets or don't worry about it, its not that good anyway. If you think you know what you're doing after reading here though, still be careful not to eat the side that is blank.

my personal advice : taking codine recreationally isnt that good.. infact everytime i did it i ended up puking all over the place and feeling like shit. if your intent on doing it check out the info put forward of this thread.. but my advice is go find urself some good weed :)... much better for you

Status
Not open for further replies.