Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Perth pills - UPDATE 27/05/04

Status
Not open for further replies.

bill joe

Bluelighter
Seems to be a few different types of pills floating around perth again so i thought it was time to summarise.

Blue dolphin

Colour - very light blue , almost white
Logo - Imprinted Dolphin
Shape - round flat pill , no domes ,
Edges - bevelled edges both sides
Dimensions - 8mm wide x 4mm thick
Score - No score
Tests - EZ Test Result: Marquis: dark purple in 2 seconds, jet black in another 3 seconds. Simons: really dark blue in about 2 to 3
Rating - 8/9 out of 10

41221.jpg

- Pic taken from http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=42072 ( poster xtc fuckhead )

Yellow Panda

Colour - Canary yellow
Logo - Imprinted Panda
Shape - Round pill , one side is domed , other is flat
Edges - Bevelled on flat side
Dimensions - 9mm x 4mm
Score - No
Specs - Darker yellow
Tests - Marquis - purple to black
Rating - 8 / 10

41860.jpg

- Pic taken from http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=41860 ( poster rushraver )

Biege Tridant

Colour - Beige
Logo - Trident , 3 points
Shape - Round pill
Rating - 8/10

Information from http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=42072

sorry couldnt find any more on these

Green smiley

Colour - Green with darker green specs, some brown specs aswell
shape - round, bevelled with a score
Dimensions - 9mm x4 mm
logo - Smiley Face
Colour - Green darker green specs, some brown specs aswell
Specs - green specs, some brown specs
Rating - 7/8 out of 10

Information from http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=42173 ( posted by Et4rd )

White Heineken

Colour - White
Logo - Beer bottle one side , scroll the other
Shape - Round pill
Rating - 6/7 out of 10

Information from http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=41849 ( posted by outl8 )

-sorry not much info on these

White XXX

Colour - white
Logo - xXx
Specs - Beige / brown
Shape - round
Suspected contents - Amphetamine
Rating - 1

Information from http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=42095 ( posted by boom_boom )

Pink smileys

Colour - pink
Logo - Smiley face , lips wider than the eyes!
Specs - Red
Dimensions - 9mm x 4.5mm
Score - yes
Edges - Bevelled
Tests - (Mandelin) purple in about 3secs, to black in about 15secs
Rating - 7/10

41289.jpg

Information from http://www.pillreports.com/viewpill.php3?sub=-1&area=3&id=42074 ( posted by paradoximical )

additional info

Some people have reported very dark blue dolphins , not sure if these are 2 batches , any one expand on this?. ALso might be 2 batches of green smileys , one is very light green, the other dark.

Another winning start for the Perth Pills thread, thanks for leading by such a good example bill joe.

BigTrancer :)

Pink VW's

Hey has anyone heard anything about the pink V W's going round perth at the moment. I have read the report on pillreports but it isn't very detailed. i was just wondering if anyone knew anything else about them?

Awsome bill joe I was just thinking about a new one and you beat me to it:)

Cheers BT and fry-D- , had to do something while i waited to get tired , bloody insomnia

bill joe said:
additional info

Some people have reported very dark blue dolphins , not sure if these are 2 batches , any one expand on this?.

Have had quite few of these over the last 5 weeks. Some are darker, some are lighter & some are almost white. I've even had a couple that were almost 1mm taller than some others.

All test results & effects seemed to be exactly the same... Great pills!

It seems that there's more than one batch but possibly from the same source... But I'm only speculating ;)

You have to expect that from perth ppl :) we seem to be quite informed and organised over here :) Had both sizes of dolphins... same same... altho two different green smiley's in circulation.. One tall and crumy... one big flat and solid...

In regards to the Red VW question i would be hesitant as i know we had some bunk pills in melb that were red/pink VW.

Iv'e enjoyed the blue dolphins, found them unpredictable. My mates tried pink smilies and experienced quite heavy tripping, had them running into tress. Anyone else experience that? Also the pink smilies I had had a slight different logo.

Tried the yellow panda's, exact same as the the post above (obviously no score because its domed?). Nice pills fairly quick to come on (30mins being quick i think). Good rushes .. very much loved up, blurry vision/eye rolls etc. Felt a little sick today but that may have been from too much weed.

I'd give them an 8 for sure. And watching all my friends drop before me, they were definetely enjoying themselves!

Wowa! tried a green smiley last night... one of the cleanest pills i've consumed over the last 12 months for sure... Nice and strong, nice afterglow and able to sleep perfectly... Next day feeling perfectly normal...

I'm giving it an 8 on strength and a 9 on cleanness.... 8/9... pretty safe...

Nice work bill joe

Before i plan any weekend misadventure i check this thread. Thanks bill joe for your diligence and well formatted posting.

theres also white pokemons floating around in perth.. had em 2 w/e's ago.. any1 else?

cant wait to try the green smileysssss=D =D =D

GillyWin said:
Tried the yellow panda's, exact same as the the post above (obviously no score because its domed?). Nice pills fairly quick to come on (30mins being quick i think). Good rushes .. very much loved up, blurry vision/eye rolls etc. Felt a little sick today but that may have been from too much weed.

I'd give them an 8 for sure. And watching all my friends drop before me, they were definetely enjoying themselves!

obviously no score because its domed ? domed pills actually can be scored.

41267.jpg

Theres a scored dome pill.

K_T's Corner

Yellow Pandas vs Blue Dolphins
Majority of the [dodgy] persons I liase with who have taken Pandas consider them to be a very 'cruisy' pill, especially in comparison to something like the Dolphins which are currently floating around.
This could be attributed to a number of things (and I understand MDMA doesn't get you chargey :\) but I would suggest the Pandas to be a very good chillout/pill party situation pill and the Dolphins to be a dance/rave pill.
This is just an opinion based on some experiences with both.
Mock me if you will... =D
PEACE

Note: Don't you just love the use of cliche terms... hmmm... if only I used smacky to describe the Pandas. =D

I was dancin all nite till 6am, with the panda i took 2 weeks ago. But I could tell by around 4am the pill was starting to wear off, and since I usually go till 6am while rolling, cant really say the panda kept me up all nite.

I did find with the panda that the peak wasn't really intense, as other pills iv tried. Also for the first time ever felt pretty nauseous after dropping.

I can't really compare the panda and the dolphin, since when I took the dolphin, i was starting to come down from a green smiley. Was a waste of me taking the dolphin (a really pale blue) coz it took over 1hr to get into effect, and the peak onli lasted less than 2hrs.

Mandelin tester

I recently bought a mandelin test thing and i tried to test in on my pink VW. When i put a drop of mandelin on bit of my pill nothing really happens. I am so paraniod about this pill being good, if anyone knows anything about pink VW's let me no cos i am probably not doing the test properly

Derf said:
Also for the first time ever felt pretty nauseous after dropping.

I also had the same thing with the Pandas.
I almost yacked about 45 minutes after dropping, which is the first time.
The only thing I could attribute it to would be:
The fact I induced numerous 5-HTP before dropping (although I know more than one is kinda a waste).
The strength of the pill may have been stronger and as such made me feel sick.
A few others I was with were sick, although a few throw up quite frequently when pilling.
I also found this pill to be very up and down in that one moment I was munted as all hell, the next I felt relatively fine.
This may [again] have been from the 5-htp although a few others have reported similar feelings.
:\
Wikidness
=D
PEACE

Status
Not open for further replies.