• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best legal stimulant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxl said:
Does "legal" mean "OTC"? It shouldn't. All sorts of stims can still be had with a prescription.

Modafinil is a relatively new stim that comes to mind.

I see some people rate DXM as a stim. In my book a stim is something that doesn't incapacitate you. It even makes you more able to go out and do things, until you take too much and bad side-effects catch up with you that is.

OTC means you don't need a prescription but need to ask a pharmacist as the purchase can be monitored

inkfreak74x9 said:
What are some BZP brand names that I could find over the counter?

Your profile says you live near Philly, unfortunately for you in the US BZP is a Schedule I substance (completely illegal, same as heroin) so you can't get any legally. :(

But if you ever travel to Canada...

first this:

*WARNING* what follows only applies to the sourcing of BZP in Canada from within that country's boundaries (i.e. by individuals physically located in Canada at the time of purchase). BZP is a shedule I illegal substance in the United States. Transporting BZP into the US from Canada or elsewhere is considered narcotics smuggling under US legislation.

I hope this clears forum rules :)

Now to answer your question.

If you ever happen to be traveling to Canada you will find BZP for sale legally but it's not considered an "OTC" drug and won't be sold in drug stores, because it has no approved medicinal uses. It appears to be against forum rules to be more specific with regards to where to find this legal stimulant in Canada but at least now you know where it won't be. Let common sense be your guide. As for brands, there are as many as there are suppliers. Google it...

Last edited:
triiper said:
OTC means you don't need a prescription but need to ask a pharmacist as the purchase can be monitored

That also used to be my understanding but I noticed that in the last few years many people tend to consider any drug that can be purchased at a drugstore without a prescription as "OTC" even for those that can simply be picked off the shelves. Perhaps this is due to the discrepancy in legislation/guidelines between different countries or even between individual states and provinces.

xxl said:
Does "legal" mean "OTC"? It shouldn't. All sorts of stims can still be had with a prescription.

Yup, including even cocaine and methamph, but if you're caught with a Schedule II drug and can't produce the script for it you're in the same legal sh1thole as if you had been caught with heroin.

It seems to me though that in the context of this thread "legal" means OTC or otherwise legally obtainable drug or other psychoactive chemical that requires no script.

Look It Up

ARG said:
Is Adderall legal to possess without a valid prescription? Some medications require a prescription to obtain the medication from an pharmacy but one cannot get arrested for possession of the medication, without a prescription. What is this world coming to?

Have you been paying attention? NO! Amphetamine is Schedule II in the U.S., which means the drug has an accepted medical use, but has a high potential for abuse, and may only be dispensed in 30-day quantities (no refills). Possession of the amphetamine found in Adderall without a valid prescription, at least where I live here in the states, will land you 45 days in a jail cell. (Class 1 misdemeanor)

Certain drugs are approved by the FDA, such as cyclobenzaprine (Flexiril), but remain unscheduled by the DEA due to the low abuse potential or lack of dependence. Which is why sales are regulated but simple possession is not.

But basically, it comes down to the laws in your area. Your state may prosecute differently, but by federal law, any amphetamine is illegal w/o a scrip.

If you live in the states, you may want to at least familiarize yourself with the controlled substances act. Check out wikipedia if you need help.

Sida Cordifolia

Sida Cordifolia !?!?!?!?8o Never heard of it but very interested in either growing it or purchasing it. Do you guy's know were you can get this herb and how to use it? How much do you need to make and what are the effects like? Whats the common name for this plant Sida Cordifolia? Peace and Pot!!

To inkfreak74x9

Thanks for the reply in PM :)

Unfortunately I couldn't PM you back because I haven't reached the "Bluelighter" status yet, or something like that.

To answer your question, BZP stands for benzylpiperazine, its biochemical effects are similar to amphetamine or methylphenidate. If you like those you would like BZP. Keep in mind that in order to purchase and consume BZP legally you'd have to be in Canada.

ritilin (supposing uv a script 4 it)
duromine is also quite good although it is mainly 4 tha fatties and a small lad like myself can find themselves spun 4 a few days and the crash is toataly balls.still good though
only other thing that comes to mind is a large ammount of gurana

Coffee. Hands down. Coffee may give you the jitters but it won't ever push you into a psychotic state which mimics schizophrenia. Honestly uppers are the devil's drugs as they become unpleasurable and ineffective and will drive you down faster than most other substances. :)

If you want a good legal stimulant then BZP is number 1.

I had some london underground pills last year took about 8 because they were 'legal'.
Turned out to be one of the messiest nights ever, but the comedown was horrific.
I definatly think it messed my head up and I still havent fully recovered I didnt sleep for 3days and when I talked it seemed like it wasnt me talking I lost my mind.
Felt like I had lost my inner self if you know what I mean.

4mmcat is by far the most euphoric legal i have come across, though it clearly is bad for your heart. only have it rarely.closest to an orgasm out of anything ive had

bighooter said:
If you want a good legal stimulant then BZP is number 1.

I had some london underground pills last year took about 8 because they were 'legal'.
Turned out to be one of the messiest nights ever, but the comedown was horrific.
I definatly think it messed my head up and I still havent fully recovered I didnt sleep for 3days and when I talked it seemed like it wasnt me talking I lost my mind.
Felt like I had lost my inner self if you know what I mean.

no offense but everytime you do something new you take wayyyy to much like its some sort of competition and then wonder why you feel shit after. its obvious is it not

everthing is nice in moderation and bad in excess

hope you learnt your lesson=D

To answer your question, BZP stands for benzylpiperazine, its biochemical effects are similar to amphetamine or methylphenidate.

It has a worse hangover though and can make some users sick; in AusDD we've got a thread dedicated to 'X' that is actually BZP or similar compounds due to the fact not many seem to like them. :\

4mmcat is by far the most euphoric legal i have come across, though it clearly is bad for your heart. only have it rarely.closest to an orgasm out of anything ive had

Probably considered illegal under the analogues act though.

Definitely illegal under the analogue act in this country. In the UK, though, it's totally legal.

I'd say: MDPV, Dimethocaine or Desoxypipradol.

Those are all definitely legal (they're analogues of non-CI or CII drugs).

Maybe even in that order?

In the UK, though, it's totally legal.

So in the UK, if it's an analogue of a Class B substance then it doesn't count? Or is their analogue act just not as tight?

UsernameNotTaken said:
Unfortunately we can't get Benzedrex in Canada anymore. It's not scheduled or anything, just haven't seen it in years.

It is scheduled. It's the only drug listed in schedule 5.

Status
Not open for further replies.