• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best legal stimulant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're in the united states, the most easily obtainable/strongest/legal stimulant would most probably be propylhexedrine.
You could just swallow the cotton, or make an easy A/B extraction.

Sida Cordifolia is far nicer than any legal pharmaceutical stimulant I have tried. Makes a great tea, is nicely stimulating, and you really have to make it too strong to get jittery...

ARG said:
Is Adderall legal to possess without a valid prescription? Some medications require a prescription to obtain the medication from an pharmacy but one cannot get arrested for possession of the medication, without a prescription. What is this world coming to?

as long as that drug isn't scheduled.

catuabines are pretty good, though.

Benzedrex inhalers are over the counter and in my personal opinion provide an extremely pleasureable strong stimulant high. Only problem is the u have to eat the cotton or extract it with a stong acid. If you decide to eat the cotton cut it up into small pieces and put it inside of gel capsules. Ive done it over 15 times with no negative side effects

Quebec Gold said:
if you're in the united states, the most easily obtainable/strongest/legal stimulant would most probably be propylhexedrine.
You could just swallow the cotton, or make an easy A/B extraction.

Unfortunately we can't get Benzedrex in Canada anymore. It's not scheduled or anything, just haven't seen it in years. Wouldn't mind much since we have legal BZP but that stuff is as strong as methamphetamime and I would prefer something a little gentler, say similar to Ritalin but unregulated. Takes me hours to feel awake in the morning, don't care much for pseudoephedrine (which is still available in large quantities off-the-shelf here) and caffeine.

Hellman said:
Just a short note that methylphenidate is also (rarely?) prescribed for AS.

In Canada at least Ritalin is approved for prescription to adults for many conditions ranging from narcolepsy (obviously) to senile dementia to a variety of neurological and psychiatric conditions. Even though it's the equivalent of a schedule II drug it is quite liberally prescribed even by GP's.

Ultiman said:
Benzedrex inhalers are over the counter and in my personal opinion provide an extremely pleasureable strong stimulant high. Only problem is the u have to eat the cotton or extract it with a stong acid.

Won't plain citric acid do the trick? Some say an efficient method is to simply dissolve 3 or 4 of those effervescent orange flavoured Vitamin C tablets in a half glass of lukewarm water and dip the cotton in that solution for a few minutes than drink the mixture. Never tried so can't vouch for it myself but the inhaler is cheap so may be worth a try...

What country are you from?

That will determine what will be legal.

If you are in the US:

Quasi-legal:

propylhexedrine:
this is legal until it is extracted (you really shouldn't eat cotton) or otherwise ingested with the purpose of recreational use. At that point, through an odd technicality, it becomes schedule 2.

grey market research chemicals.
MDPV
Desoxypipradrol.

ebola

i can't believe bzp and benzedrex weren't on page 1. caffeine and ephedrine best legal stimulant? god

^ the ECA stack I wrote about aint no joke. I have had some meth that wasnt as good. I guess Ill have to try thoese new bennys I was reading about, and the BZP.

stimulants ain't my thing anymore. i like giving my nerves a break so i stick to downers now. plus i get a real strong dose of caffeine every time i do a CWE on them OTC codeine's and i don't like it

chucky1432 said:
You can keep that shit!!!!!

Sometimes its UTC (under the counter)

Sometimes its IMC (in my car)

Sometimes I can even get it (IOB) in our bed.

Does "legal" mean "OTC"? It shouldn't. All sorts of stims can still be had with a prescription.

Modafinil is a relatively new stim that comes to mind.

I see some people rate DXM as a stim. In my book a stim is something that doesn't incapacitate you. It even makes you more able to go out and do things, until you take too much and bad side-effects catch up with you that is.

IV MDPV. This stuff is like the crack of the RC world though, went through 50mg in 6 hours. It lasts a while, but it's very more-ish.

~CTdopeLove

Status
Not open for further replies.