• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Best legal stimulant?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARG said:
Well, just for the record, it is a controlled substance.
Amphetamine is a Schedule 2 drug. You must have a prescription to obtain Adderall. I believe possession of Amphetamine is not illegal, even without a valid prescription.

Wait, so you say you need a Rx to obtain adderall, which is amphetamine, but then you say you don't need one to possess amphetamine. You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. Don't post if you don't know what you're talking about ARG... 8)

Methylphenidate, Dextroamphetamine, dl-amphetamine (racemate), amphetamine, and (D)(dl)methamphetamine are all legal stimulants. They all require prescriptions. They are only prescribed for narcolepsy and AD(H)D.

---------------------------------------
the synthetically made ephedrine hcl is legal. it's the herbal form ephedra that was just made illegal.
---------------------------------------

You can't find any form of ephedrine (psuedoephedrine is the exception) over-the-counter in the States, well, at least I sure can't find any, as I have searched GNC after GNC and drug shop after drug shop and nada luck. I was looking for something to keep me awake during the AA meetings I have to go to :)

I believe possession of Amphetamine is not illegal, even without a valid prescription.

The word believe means/is a sign of one being not 100% sure.
Im not sure whether or not one can be arrested for possession of Adderall without a prescription. Even if it can only be obtained with a valid prescription. That is why I used the word believe. Just wanted to bring that to your attention.

Is Adderall legal to possess without a valid prescription? Some medications require a prescription to obtain the medication from an pharmacy but one cannot get arrested for possession of the medication, without a prescription. What is this world coming to?

250mg ephedrine and a few strong cups of coffee will keep you awake like you wouldn't believe, but it fucks you up in a bad way. Ick.

K'dOUTinAZ said:
Methylphenidate, Dextroamphetamine, dl-amphetamine (racemate), amphetamine, and (D)(dl)methamphetamine are all legal stimulants. They all require prescriptions. They are only prescribed for narcolepsy and AD(H)D.
Just a short note that methylphenidate is also (rarely?) prescribed for AS.

hm... to help this thread not to become a legal Q/A one, here my 2c...

catha edulis - "khat" - even the dried version, sometimes sold as "ikhambi tea" works wonders.

caffeine... in the form of a combination of colanut & guarana...or maté tea... WAY less tense than coffee!! somehow clearer, providing physical stamina along with confidence and well-being. I think there's other alkaloids along with that stuff.

ephedrine/ephedra... in very small amounts, yes. otherwise it really takes a lot out of me... and, no alcohol with it, that's a nightmare :(

also, I quite like the prescription drug adrafanil - available fairly cheap in the UK.

perscription dexedrine has always been my favorite quasi-legal stimulant. has a better high than the mix of amphetamine salts in adderrall IMHO

I agree, thanks for making it clear "quasi-legal". Good thinking.

That may be dangerous. I wouldnt imagine that would be too safe, but you should be fine. Coffee's stimulant is mainly caffeine, just for the record for the newer users.

"khat" contains cathinone which is schedule I, not legal in any form.

Those little packets you can get at corner stores actually give me a little kick. They mainly consist of Ginseng, Guarana, Ginkoba, Caffeine, and various other herbal supplements/stimulants.

Not legal in the US anymore but still completely unregulated and unscheduled in Canada: Benzylpiperazine aka BZP, sold as "party pills" in head shops. Its effects are virtually indistinguishable from those of methamphetamine, just last a bit longer. AFAIK as of 2008 Canada and Ireland are the only First World countries where this substance is still 100% legal, probably won't last though. New Zealand just banned it.

dxm is pretty stimulating when combinded with low doses of CPM. it's stimulating in a way that it gives me energy and keeps me awake, but my brain dosnt work very well on it so no mentally intence(whatever that means) things can be done.

Tea is great, it dosnt produce the nasty jittery effects coffee does, and it does the job pretty well.

nicotine patches can be stimulating for some people but Iv had no success.

sex like the dude above stated.
and the last one, which i think is the best, exercise!

sonnyluv said:
My wife's vagina.

Its OTC.
^^^hahahaha...

If I drink a whole pot of coffee, my BP and pulse go sky high. Its kinda scary, because this happened twice, and I have a heart defect. I gues amps wouldnt be good for someone in my case.

ARG said:
Those little packets you can get at corner stores actually give me a little kick. They mainly consist of Ginseng, Guarana, Ginkoba, Caffeine, and various other herbal supplements/stimulants.

I believe the caffeine -in itself and contained in guarana- is the only stimulant in sufficient quantity/purity to be felt that's contained in those packets. I believe it because it gives me the same so-so boost I got from caffeine pills back in college days (long ago :()

One odd combination that can produce quite a rush is diphenhydramine combined with caffeine... if you happen to be one of the 20% or so individuals whose response to diphenhydramine is stimulation rather than sedation. Needless to say diphendramine is a perfectly legal OTC drug sold as either a sleep aid (Nytol, Unisom and such) or antihistamine (Benadryl).

Do an ECA stack. That is Ephedrine (or the sudo form) Caffeine and aspirin. Best dose is like 2 diettrim(or any diet pill with an ephedra in it), 2 vivarin(caff) and one aspirin.
This stack is great for getting wired. Many body builders and truckers use this combo cause it helps burn fat, give you energy, and makes you focused.

Status
Not open for further replies.