• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Methylone + ?

jonah_222

Bluelighter
i've read azure's report at erowid, and have heard rumour of another low dose experience Myself (mega low dose, 2mg 2ci+5mg methylone) of this one.

Are there any more reports of this one? surely somone else must have seen the potential synergy ala the 2cb+mdma combo of times gone past.

anyone?

-j.

I tried 2C-I and methylone, had a horrible time. Never again. I do love each of the alone however. So far, everything but pot and ketamine has not mixed well with 2C-I.

"Finally, I once took one hundred-fifty milligrams of methylone one-hour into a twelve milligram 2C-I trip. As the methylone came on, I felt great for about twenty minutes but slowly I started to feel horrible (general feeling of illness, ‘strung out’ feeling) and for some reason the methylone seemed to cover up the 2C-I completely. Even the visual effects of the 2C-I disappeared. Odder yet, I really didn't feel high on the methylone either. Perhaps it was a 'beth' state, as described in PIHKAL.

Around three hours into the experience, the methylone let up and the two materials synergized nicely leaving me in a very clear, useful, and quite profound psychedelic state. It reminded me a lot of MDA. I was with a friend who also had taken 2C-I, but not methylone. We connected very nicely and enjoyed many deep and insightful conversations, and both of us had several spontaneous, but sadly short, out-of-body experiences throughout the night. Wonderful experience but not worth the initial discomfort I experienced getting there. I will never mix 2C-I with other psychedelics again
."

From...

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=15012

MGS, have you tried Nitrous Oxide with 2c-I? I only ask because I know you're fond of yr laughing gas but you say only pot and ketamine went well, and the nitrous/2ci combination made a favorable impression over on this side of things.

I always use nitrous when I'm tripping. I forgot to mention that one. :)

Yes, nitrous oxide goes quite well with 2C-I.

So like you said it is dosage for you not for others, damn man There's no glory, that you are drughead :)

and thanks that you introduced yourself on bluelight hehe =D

I tried 4mgs or 2C-i, and it was very effective for a decent body feeling. It was no where near psychedelic at this dose, but I definitely felt good. I imagive 2mgs would be effective as well. It all depends what you are looking for. Are you looking to have a full blow or at least "half way" psychedelic experience, or are you looking for a pleasant feeling?

Iprocin, why do you want this post deleted? I am guessing because of the mention of Methylone, but I could be wrong.

"I tried 4mgs or 2C-i, and it was very effective for a decent body feeling. It was no where near psychedelic at this dose, but I definitely felt good. I imagive 2mgs would be effective as well."

I also think that,

"Are you looking to have a full blow or at least "half way" psychedelic experience, or are you looking for a pleasant feeling?"

For me,(I am a 23 years old male,60kg)
1mg of 2C-I with a very little psychedelic effect,
2mg of 2C-I with a pleasant feeling just like a low dose of sanpedro cacti;
With 10mg of 2C-I a full psychedelic experience and of course stomach pain!
In my opinion sanpedro cacti is very better than 2C-I this is because
I have down of sanpedro more than 50times most in frequently used
without any problem,

For me MDA is far beyond Methylone or MBDB, because I have down of
MDA more than 60 times White Mitsubishi pills each contain 100-150mg
of pure MDA in the year of 2000 when I bought 100xMDA TABLETS,

MDA is pure love,

On SAT 27th Dec, I took 40mg of quality METHYLONE
The effects was similar to a low dose of MDMA or even MDE;

40mgs of Methylone is quite a small dose in my opinion. I took 150mgs for a first time and had an awesome experience. I have never tried MDA, but I have tried MDMA. I don't like arguing over which chemical is "better." The reason for this is that I like to enjoy the drug for what it is. I do understand what you mean though. It just depends on what you are looking for. ..Like, a couple of my friends who have tried 2C-i, just tried 2C-E the other day. They liked it, and said it was alot better than 2C-i just because it was stronger and more powerful. I have tried plenty of psychedelics, and I found 2C-i to be quite unique. Not that I won't love 2C-E when I try it this week, and not that I don't love LSD, LSA, mushrooms and such, but I have found many aspects of 2C-i very desirable.

As far as the original post, I honestly would have to agree with morninggloryseed. I can't imagine the two together being such a great experience. Of course I can't really imagine MDMA and LSD together either.

From 1999 until 2002, I have down of LSD+MDMA/MDA/MDEA dozen and
dozen of time,

And now I hate of all COBINATIONS
But 2C-I + Methylone(phen+phen)combine is less psychedelic than Phen+Tryptamine combo,
For example One time I took sanpedro+MDMA with no problem, and a very good result!(maybe similar to 2C-I+Methylone)
Or once I took MDMA and MDA together both at high doses and tripping very hard, but this experiences was less intense than my experiences
with tryptamines + phenethylamines combo!!

LSD+MDA, PEYOTE+Ipomoea purpuria, LSD+MDMA/MDE, sanpedro+LSD, mushies+MDMA/MDE!!
All of these combinations are Tryptamines+phens and of course
Do not for anyone!!

I'm confused:\.

I've never taken 2C-I and methylone together, but I've taken 2C-I towards the end of a methylone experience and I've taken methylone at the end of a 2C-I experience, and I've never encountered any problems or negative effects. When I took 2C-I after methylone, the 2C-I kicked in faster, and was more euphoric and body oriented than usual. When I took methylone after 2C-I, I fellt no difference in the effects, except that I still had some color enhancement going on from the 2C-I.

I think I may try a modest dose of methylone about 2 or 3 hours into a 2C-I trip one day.

Last edited:
i've taken 2cb+2ci+methylone before and it went well. but you need at least 150mg of methylone to really get anything from it. taking 40mg is ridiculous, i dont even know how you can actually feel anything other than maybe drinking a mountain dew.

---
> surely somone else must have seen the potential synergy
> ala the 2cb+mdma combo of times gone past.
---
Two of the three 2C-T-7 deaths involved roughly concurrent use of MDMA. Beyond this, there are other reasons to suspect that the 2C-B + MDMA combination may not have been such a great idea.
---
Namaste,
Cliff

Walkaway said:
Two of the three 2C-T-7 deaths involved roughly concurrent use of MDMA. Beyond this, there are other reasons to suspect that the 2C-B + MDMA combination may not have been such a great idea.
---
Namaste,
Cliff
Well. . .?

Don't leave us hangin'.

methylone+maois-any risks

What would happen if u mix methylone+harmine. Would it have the same potentiation as with mdma? Anyone have any info on this?

you might die.

why would you want to do this to yourself? there are other drugs that dont risk seritonen syndrome. from what i hear, overdosing on uppers and maois is painfull and scary