PDA

View Full Version : (benzos) Benzo Potentiators?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

blase deviant
15-01-2005, 08:13
Grapefruit juice has already worked in the past, but I tried 2 Tagamet tonight 30 min. before consumption, and am not impressed.

Mrdummy
20-02-2005, 01:56
YES I just picked up my script of zannies and they have a sticker now saying grapefruit juice is a no no with xanax ...

DexterMeth
20-04-2005, 10:14
does tagamet increase potency of klonopin and diaza? I tried it....took 400mg of tagamet. and havent noticed anything stronger than normal.

AznRaver
20-04-2005, 10:51
Originally posted by 9volt
Ruby Red Grapefruit juice is either 30% or 35% "fruit juice" depending on the brand. So whatever amount of cyp3a that inhibits, I find that even a little 15oz bottle of Tropicana split 10 minutes before and then during sublingual xanax is a worthwhile venture. There's definite potentiation (hits sooner and stronger), and I require a gallon of Wal-Mart brand Ruby Red grapefruit juice in my fridge at all times.

goto a smart and final store or supermarket that sells 100% grapefruit juice. look at the back of the label. don't settle for that 30% juice crap.

Lucid.Tweak
26-04-2005, 03:13
After having a browse of this thread i'm going to endeavour to get 15mg or so of Diazepam and try it out with a belly full of grapefruit juice, I will be interested to see what happens.

Only other potentiation I have ever tried is with "Quick-Ez" antacid and dexamphetamine... Potentiation noticible. But wasn't enough for me to run to the shops for antacids whenever I want some dexies.

Valium
26-04-2005, 07:00
ok, i have 'eaten the cow' [as we russians say] on this matter and I have the following to say .

YES, grapefruit juice MAY potentiate the effects of alprazolam [and I recall from what my prof. told me, all of the triazolo analog benzos blah blah blah etc], But I do not care for studies or tweed-suited professors. So I tried myself.

Certain brands of juice work better than others. The juice must be yellow not pink. It must be fresh, not from concentrate, it must have no extra calclium additives [don't know why...ask k'DoutinAZ' he must somehow know]/ Drink one big tall glass 30mins before ingestion of alprazolam...and then take the alprazolam with the juice - swallow it, do not keep it under your tongue [again don't ask me why, I'm not a biochem major]. Have another glass about 20 mins after all this [take 50-100mg hydroxyzine to avoid excessive trips to the bathroom]. It works. I have done this 3 times. 3 times normal ingestion on empty stomach at my usual wake-up time - 2mg. And then thrice during my normal wake up time with the grapefruit juice method [no hydroxyzine involved..that was just an addendum from personal experience].

Although grapefruit juice CAN, and in my case, DID potentiate effects, it gave more of a sedative effect, rather than a giddy, lightheaded xanax effect that we all love. It makes the drug stay in your system longer [for me, 3-5 hours longer than usual]

I have tried the same with diazepam [no difference in effect at 15mg], midazolam, bromazepam, temazepam, lorazepam, nitrazepam, and flunitrazepam [yes, I have a 'history'...and none of it worked. It only works on alprazolam.

PS. My suggestion, instead of ingesting pints of juice until you gag, why not just have a little shot of brandy with your pill? It's the best feeling ever....why go through all this garbage with the graprefruit juice. If someone told you that beet juice was a potentiator...I fear to think.

Vaya
27-04-2005, 03:07
Originally posted by Valium
...and then take the alprazolam with the juice - swallow it, do not keep it under your tongue [again don't ask me why, I'm not a biochem major].

This is because grapefruit juice inhibits a digestive enzyme that works on the alprazolam molecule. Ingesting the pill by means of swallowing it exposes it to the gastro-intestinal system, therefore allowing the digestion of alprazolam to be inhibited. If one were to take the pill sublingually, this would *completely* nullify the point of drinking the grapefruit juice, because the alprazolam is thus absorbed directly into your bloodstream via the blood vessels/membranous tissue located underneath your tongue and therefore is not exposed to the inhibitory actions that take place w/in the digestive tract.

As for your suggestion of the volume of GFJ to drink, IME you are drinking way too much. I find that a single glass of GFJ 30 minutes prior to ingestion noticably potentiates the effects of the alprazolam, but leads to *less* sedation towards the end of the experience than if you were to, say, drink as many glasses as you suggested.

That last part is just my two cents, though.

dayroller
29-04-2005, 10:03
So, if, hypothetically, I am trying to wean off Xanax and/or Valium (usually taking 3-6 mg Xan a night, for sleep), would eating some grapefruits (+their skins, i am serious) and/OR drinking some wine HELP me gradually lower my nightly dose...???

Have tried valerian+melatonin with Xanax and it DID seem to help me lower my dose per night.

Vaya
03-05-2005, 06:57
^^^^
Yes. this method was my saving grace getting off the dosages that I was on. Go slowly though. Good luck.

tadfish
03-05-2005, 16:32
You gota be joking me
Um try beer and spirts fools.
lol

center
03-05-2005, 19:34
I know from personal experience that Gabapentin (Neurontin) really potentiates...or even synergizes (with high enough mg of the neurontin (1200mg+) with benzos.

bouncer
03-05-2005, 19:52
Definitely alcohol potentiates benzos, but its not harm-reduction , just my 2 cents.. ;-)

hashforlife
03-05-2005, 20:51
Does grapefruit juice enhance flunitrazepams effects? Just a random interest;)

bouncer
04-05-2005, 00:12
Originally posted by hashforlife
Does grapefruit juice enhance flunitrazepams effects? Just a random interest;)

Good question! Im also interested.

hashforlife
04-05-2005, 22:35
I think it does, "feeling the flunitrazepam erasing all bad thoughts;)", or it could just be that fluni is the best damn benzo made, IMO. I got 4mg's yesterday, and took 1mg then, wake up with no craving, but took my usual 5mg vival, and just had another mg of rohypnol to comlement my bupe shot. I drink alot of GFJ these days!

DexterMeth
08-05-2005, 09:43
^Yes, i have to say. Flunitrazepam is quite the amazing and FUCKING POTENT benzo. i need anwhere from 8-12mg xanax to get a GOOD effect, whereas 1mg or Flunitra will get me pretty good, and 2mg will get me GOOD GOOD.

I keep mentioning Tagamet. And no one seems to be responding to this. I assumed from previous threads that tagamet is superior to grapefruit juice times 2.....at least.

PhorIndicator
09-05-2005, 04:08
Originally posted by Lucid.Tweak

Only other potentiation I have ever tried is with "Quick-Ez" antacid and dexamphetamine... Potentiation noticible. But wasn't enough for me to run to the shops for antacids whenever I want some dexies.

Dextro-amphetamine potentiated your benzo high? Are you sure...? Does anybody else have a comment on this?

mrsumone
09-05-2005, 04:27
I think he means that the anti-acid pills increased his dexamp high.

bouncer
09-05-2005, 04:55
What really potentiates amphetamines is sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) taken around 20-30 mins before amps.

soundphaRm
09-05-2005, 07:14
DexterMeth: Since people vary in their particular biochemical makeup, maybe GFJ just works better for you than cimetidine. But yes, cimetidine is a potent inhibitor of just about every CYP450 enzymatic pathway there is. I use it and GFJ. If I had to pick one though, it would be cimetidine, as it's also effective with the opiates/oids that I take (thus killing 2 birds w/ one stone). GFJ doesn't inhibit CYP2D6 very effectively (if at all). Here is a link to a very comprehensive chart of CYP-450 inhibitors/inducers that I posted awhile back...it's pretty interesting, and very thorough, if you'd like to take a look...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=192109&highlight=CYP450+chart

B240C
09-05-2005, 23:26
so everyone is talking bout cimetidine and gfj, i heard some mentions of fresh grapefruit...would say an actual grapefruit (maybe half of one) be better here than even 100% juice? or cimetidine?

Shex
10-05-2005, 07:36
Originally posted by bouncer
What really potentiates amphetamines is sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) taken around 20-30 mins before amps.

A bit off topic, but that only implies to oral use right?

soundphaRm
10-05-2005, 09:41
^^Yes, that would be the case...also, I use baking soda to lower the stomach's pH, too (for p.o. opiates, though, instead), and I find that if you take your medication approx. 2 min. after you take the baking soda, it seems to work better (for me anyway), as your stomach will begin to produce more acid in response to the lowering of the pH by the soda. By the time 20-30 mins. are up, the pH of the stomach will be on its way down (back towards acidic)...:\

motiv311
27-09-2005, 00:47
bump, this is a good thread.. I too am interested in both grapefruits and nicotines effect on xanax. I do feel that nicotine (whilest fun smoking on benzos) does diminish thier effects, but still keeps it all fun. . . :)

DexterMeth
27-09-2005, 00:58
Originally posted by soundphaRm
DexterMeth: Since people vary in their particular biochemical makeup, maybe GFJ just works better for you than cimetidine. But yes, cimetidine is a potent inhibitor of just about every CYP450 enzymatic pathway there is. I use it and GFJ. If I had to pick one though, it would be cimetidine, as it's also effective with the opiates/oids that I take (thus killing 2 birds w/ one stone). GFJ doesn't inhibit CYP2D6 very effectively (if at all). Here is a link to a very comprehensive chart of CYP-450 inhibitors/inducers that I posted awhile back...it's pretty interesting, and very thorough, if you'd like to take a look...

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=192109&highlight=CYP450+chart

yeah. that was written a while ago, before i became "addicted" to cimetidine. :)

Ivanhoe
27-09-2005, 01:52
There are two classes of drugs that GREATLY potentiate Benzo's:

GABAergics Antiepileptics:
-tiagabine (Gabitril)
-vigabatrin (Sabril)
-pregabalin (Lyrica)

Muscle Relaxants:
-dantrolene
-baclofen
-mephenesin
-methocarbamol
-carisoprodol
-cyclobenzaprine

enoughorangejuice?
14-01-2007, 22:23
There are two classes of drugs that GREATLY potentiate Benzo's:

GABAergics Antiepileptics:
-tiagabine (Gabitril)
-vigabatrin (Sabril)
-pregabalin (Lyrica)

I have a script for 50mg & 150mg Lyrica's (pregabalin) the 150's were way too strong and in the AM after taking it the previous night i was very out of it, mid-sentence i'd forget what i was saying, etc. Do you know anything about it? Would a lower dose actually help my anxiety, and potentiate klonopin or chlordiazepozide?

Idi0tequ3
15-01-2007, 04:22
i once took a couple cyclobenzaprine along with only 5 mgs of valium and it sedated the fuck out of me, thats definatly true. the grape fruit thing definatly works as well with valium.

El_Toro
15-01-2007, 14:47
Ok, I have done some experimenting before since there was no real evidence on these, so I went out on alimb and experimented. Call me Ghandi if you want.

I have taken 25 mgs of ephedrine with 4 red bulls and 2 mgs klonopin first time. Did not notice anything from the benzos nor from the sttimulant.

Did same with 2.5 mgs next day, same result.

One week later took 2mgs of Klonipin before going out (10 at night). Decided to take a quick nap before going out. Woke up at 5 in the morning, then said fuck it, kept sleeping till like 12.

Next day took 10mgs of yohimbine with some caffeine and 3 mgs of klonopin. Felt nothing.

Yesterday took 2 mgs on its own, 3 hours later felt some nice chilling effects, smoked two cigs and felt dizzy in a good way. Felt very chatty. Ataxia.

In all instances I smoked nicotine, except the day where I passed out. Did not take any stimulants that same day. Which proves, at least to me, that stimulants cancel the alcolhol-like effects of klonopin (what a shame).

Next time I will try 4mgs of k, with nothing and keeping an eye in not passing out.

My intention for klonopin is as an alcohol subsitute, that means, for weekends.

That is my report.

edarrin
15-01-2007, 16:30
Does anyone have a link of a website or something that shows which drugs are metabolized by CYP3A4??? Thanks

Check out the first link in Vicodelicious' post.

dexis
03-04-2007, 04:16
There is alot of interesting info here. Besides nearly having an all-out foodfight "Grapefruit War," Did anybody decide which potentiators work best and at what intervals to take them before or after your benzo dose?

MrMoss
03-04-2007, 04:46
BOOZE .. that is all .. careful careful ... no A&E or ER as you yanks call it :)

dexis
05-04-2007, 01:47
Dextro-amphetamine potentiated your benzo high? Are you sure...? Does anybody else have a comment on this?

IMVEO, they will cancel each other out and give you an "all fucked up in a bad way" feeling. You're also wasting your valuable dextros!

jasoncrest
05-04-2007, 03:18
BENZODIAZEPINES POTENTIATORS

# Alcohol
Alcohol is surely the strongest Benzo potentiator. It makes any benzo feel many times stronger. Be careful because it increases amnesia too...
Best alcohol to potentiate benzos: Beer or cider, or any other low proof alcohol. Benzos+alcohol is so strong that drinking high proof alcohol such as vodka could be dangerous....

# Sedative Antihistamines
Sedative antihistamines can potentiate benzos in the way that they can -strenghten the sedation, and cause a body buzz, that can be quite enjoyable with benzos.
Best sedating antihistamines to potentiate benzos: Diphenhydramine, Promethazine, Doxylamine.

# Muscle-relaxants
Muscle-relaxants are the best Benzos potentiators, because they increase the body relaxation so much that you are in bliss. Benzos already relax the muscles. If you add a muscle-relaxant, your body will feel like cotton. Walking will feel like floating...
Best muscle-relaxants to take with benzos: from best to useless: Soma/Carisoprodol, Baclofen, Methocarbamol, Mephenesine, Tizanidine, Cyclobenzaprine, Chlormezanone...

# GABAergic drugs
Benzos work through GABA receptors. So GABA enhancers, inducers, etc... potentiate benzos greatly.
There are many legal GABAergics that you can buy on the net: Picamilon, Phenibut, Amino-GHB...
There are also pharm GABAergics: Sabril/Vigabatrin, Gabitril/Tiagabine, Lyrica/Pregabalin, Neurontin/Gabapentin, Baclofen...

# Natural products
Many natural plants have sedative or anxiolytic properties. I think they can be used to potentiate benzos with great success.
-Kava kava, is a bit like the natural benzo.
-Mulungu is incredibly cheap plant with anxiolytic and sedative properties...
-Théanine. Theanine can be found in many places, as a nutritonial supplement. It works on GABA receptors, and I think it can really potentiate benzos...

# Enzymes Inhibitors
All benzos (and all drugs) have to be metabolized and eliminated. If you inhibit the metabolism, the drug will last longer, and the effects will be stronger, because the peak will last longer.
The main enzymes inhibitors are:
-Grapefruit Juice (inhibits CYP3A4, which metabolizes most benzos)
-Cimetidine (brand name: Tagamet, OTC everywhere) (inhibits many enzymes, including CYP3A4)

#Misc. Potentiators/Ways of potentiation
-Z-drugs surely potentiate benzos (Zolpidem, Zopiclone, Zaleplon)
-Any sedating drug (Trazodone, Remeron, Elavil...) can add its sedative effect to the sedative effect of benzos. But this kind of over-sedation is not really what I would call "potentiation"
-the thing that can make your benzos feel 2x stronger, is taking them on an empty stomach. (either after waking up, or 4 hours after the last thing you ate)
-plugging benzos seems to make them quite stronger
-if you know how to do it, you can shoot -lam benzos and get an incredibly strong rush...

I'm sure there are other kind of potentiators, but I can only think of them at the moment. Maybe I'll edit later.

dexis
05-04-2007, 05:44
^^^ Very good points. Thanks a lot for posting. Indeed I have always found liqour to be the best, but I worry so about my liver.
Actually, I have been meaning to post this, but hell maybe I have, anyway the GF juice and Cimetedine is the BOMB! I'm also waiting on some Kava, I mainly want herbals/ OTC's and maybe scripts to increase the effect. For years I used benadryl, but all the hell it does is put me to sleep. I' just seeking a stronger, true benzo "I don't give a fuck" feeling! Darvon aka non-apap Darvocet is mentioned in the research I've done, and I think I could pretty easily get some! I'm also looking for a amphet potentiator. Baking soda doesn't work for me, and half the articles you pull up on Google, only a medical professional could interpret. Or they lead you to bullshit pharmacy sites. I've done more research on this than I've done in years! I've foung dome good sites, but I just got Vista (at home), and all my screens, toolbars etc are fucked up. So I can't use the back button and can't save any faves. I may repost this, to get more HELP!
Thanks Jason
Dexis:)

jasoncrest
06-04-2007, 00:17
^^^ Very good points. Thanks a lot for posting. Indeed I have always found liqour to be the best, but I worry so about my liver.
Actually, I have been meaning to post this, but hell maybe I have, anyway the GF juice and Cimetedine is the BOMB! I'm also waiting on some Kava, I mainly want herbals/ OTC's and maybe scripts to increase the effect. For years I used benadryl, but all the hell it does is put me to sleep. I' just seeking a stronger, true benzo "I don't give a fuck" feeling! Darvon aka non-apap Darvocet is mentioned in the research I've done, and I think I could pretty easily get some! I'm also looking for a amphet potentiator. Baking soda doesn't work for me, and half the articles you pull up on Google, only a medical professional could interpret. Or they lead you to bullshit pharmacy sites. I've done more research on this than I've done in years! I've foung dome good sites, but I just got Vista (at home), and all my screens, toolbars etc are fucked up. So I can't use the back button and can't save any faves. I may repost this, to get more HELP!
Thanks Jason
Dexis:)

I updated my list.
The Cimetidine/GPF juice wasn't mentioned.... It's fixed now.

I don't know if Propoxyphene (Darvon) or any other Opiate can be listed as a benzo potentiator.
Opiates are already strong drugs by themselves, and taking them with benzos will get you higher.
But taking Coke with benzos will also get you higher, yet we cannot say Coke is a benzo potentiator...

collosssus
06-04-2007, 11:07
So, for clonazapam, tagament/gf juice will work. What about nurontin at say 800 mgs? I do not take it reguarly but have a supply. also how can one IV clonazapam?

botaanik
07-04-2007, 16:35
I read all this thread thruu and I obtained many much information.

Still, have some recent study made(I have found none)?

Have somebody expermented with grapefruit and alprazolam & diazepam? What have been your experince...please tell me overview.

I plan to test this combo with both alprazolam and diazepam. all them toghether with grapefruit juice.

How long before I need to take grapefruit juice to take effect????

Any experince study what ever is welcome:)

enoughorangejuice?
11-04-2007, 08:58
I read on numerous credible websites that says grapefruit juice will potentiate the effects of clonazepam just like with diazepam and alprazolam.

to the poster above, people normally drink the GF juice about 30-45 mins prior taking opiates so i guess the same goes for benzos?

The benzo potentiators i've used:

*gabapentin (Neurontin) - 300-600mg dose - calming effect, slightly floaty, subtle
*alcohol - wine, beer, etc - drunker faster & more likely to have a hangover
*cannabis - adds a nice edge to any benzo, not sure if it "potentiates" tho
*opiates - i'm not sure which potentiates which but they go well together
*pregabalin (Lyrica) - 50mg, 150mg doses - made me very spaced out, not fun

Never tried any muscle relaxants although i have some Skelaxin and Cyclobenzaprine and am going to try those with clonazepam & chlordiazepoxide and I will post my results.

acey
15-03-2008, 05:27
what about clonazepam? does GFJ work on it?

Also is Cimetidine OTC or even available in Canada?

I know the empty stomach method is a sure shot for most anything, at least Opies and Benzos.

Havent felt much sublingually (under tongue)

How about snorting? Anyone crush up and rail a few clonies?

enoughorangejuice?
23-03-2008, 19:30
damn haha my last post up there was almost a year ago...

now it would take about 3,200mg of gabapentin for me to feel anything, and it wouldn't be much, that drug stopped working very quickly.

i now take 20mg a day of diazepam instead of 3mg of clonazepam and prefer it by far. it helps my SAD/GAD/PD much much better than clonazepam ever did. and i drink 8-16oz of GFJ a day about 45-90 minutes prior to taking my first 5-10mg dose of diazepam and it increases the effects a decent amount.
i also like to mix some beer pot and ambien with diazepam, alcohol (in small quanties can add a nice euphoric edge without making you blackout or get too wasted to function properly)

with GFJ & diazepam IMEs:

5mg feels like ~7.5mg
10mg feels like ~15mg
etc..

Anon Ymous
26-09-2008, 02:14
Your name should be enoughgrapefruitjuice? LLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLL!

420marley
26-09-2008, 19:22
So any more info on the red grapefruit vs. white/yellow grapefruit juice? Would the red grapefruit juice work if it were 100% juice, not from concentrate
to help potentiate xanax?%)

emjay
26-09-2008, 19:26
Any grapefruit juice should work, and being from concentrate shouldn't be an issue. As long as it's 100% juice, and not some bullshit ocean spray 10% juice/90% sugar water.

420marley
26-09-2008, 19:56
Does anyone know if the grapefriut juice will still potentiate the xannies if I drink it WITH the xanax, or do i have to wait 30 min. after drinking the juice for it to increase the effects of alprazolam?

Mr Blonde
27-09-2008, 15:42
^ You should drink the juice 30-45 minutes before dosing.

amberleigh
06-10-2008, 10:53
:::soundphaRm:::
-i tried to PM you but im not at bluelighter status yet!!!

...my question for you...would grapefruit juice also work with xanax XR?

i am prescribed alprazolam xr 1mg, and they seem to have almost no effect at times (with regular xanax i can take 2 mg for anxiety and pain, and feel the effects clearly)and would like to find a way to increase the effects.

i am wondering if dissolving them into grapefruit juice or something like that and drinking it will work better, and if not, how can i come up with a solution to make the 1mg xr kick in faster and more sufficiently without over doing and taking way more than directed....

PLEASE HELP!!!:D

enoughorangejuice?
09-10-2008, 11:05
Your name should be enoughgrapefruitjuice? LLLLLLLLLLOLLLLLLLLLL!

haha when i made the account on BL i wasn't a GFJ addict...but good call. :)

tadfish
17-10-2008, 14:52
pariet (rabeprazole sodium) also act like Cimetidine (Cimetidine$ "is a histamine H2-receptor antagonist that inhibits the production of acid in the stomach. It is largely used in the treatment of heartburn and peptic ulcers")

"is an antiulcer drug in the class of proton pump inhibitors. It was developed by Eisai Co. and is marketed by Janssen-Cilag as rabeprazole sodium under the brand names Aciphex and Pariet." wiki quote

"Rabeprazole decreases the concentration of ketoconazole in the plasma (in 33%), increases the concentration of digoxin (in 22%), and does not interact with liquid antiacids. Rabeprazole is compatible with any medicine metabolized by the CYP450 (theophylline, warfarin, diazepam, phenytoin).can be safe in pregnancy"

so what would it do to opiates and benzos?

tadfish
18-10-2008, 08:08
BENZODIAZEPINES POTENTIATORS

# Alcohol
Alcohol is surely the strongest Benzo potentiator. It makes any benzo feel many times stronger. Be careful because it increases amnesia too...
Best alcohol to potentiate benzos: Beer or cider, or any other low proof alcohol. Benzos+alcohol is so strong that drinking high proof alcohol such as vodka could be dangerous....

# Sedative Antihistamines
Sedative antihistamines can potentiate benzos in the way that they can -strenghten the sedation, and cause a body buzz, that can be quite enjoyable with benzos.
Best sedating antihistamines to potentiate benzos: Diphenhydramine, Promethazine, Doxylamine.

# Muscle-relaxants
Muscle-relaxants are the best Benzos potentiators, because they increase the body relaxation so much that you are in bliss. Benzos already relax the muscles. If you add a muscle-relaxant, your body will feel like cotton. Walking will feel like floating...
Best muscle-relaxants to take with benzos: from best to useless: Soma/Carisoprodol, Baclofen, Methocarbamol, Mephenesine, Tizanidine, Cyclobenzaprine, Chlormezanone...

# GABAergic drugs
Benzos work through GABA receptors. So GABA enhancers, inducers, etc... potentiate benzos greatly.
There are many legal GABAergics that you can buy on the net: Picamilon, Phenibut, Amino-GHB...
There are also pharm GABAergics: Sabril/Vigabatrin, Gabitril/Tiagabine, Lyrica/Pregabalin, Neurontin/Gabapentin, Baclofen...

# Natural products
Many natural plants have sedative or anxiolytic properties. I think they can be used to potentiate benzos with great success.
-Kava kava, is a bit like the natural benzo.
-Mulungu is incredibly cheap plant with anxiolytic and sedative properties...
-Théanine. Theanine can be found in many places, as a nutritonial supplement. It works on GABA receptors, and I think it can really potentiate benzos...

# Enzymes Inhibitors
All benzos (and all drugs) have to be metabolized and eliminated. If you inhibit the metabolism, the drug will last longer, and the effects will be stronger, because the peak will last longer.
The main enzymes inhibitors are:
-Grapefruit Juice (inhibits CYP3A4, which metabolizes most benzos)
-Cimetidine (brand name: Tagamet, OTC everywhere) (inhibits many enzymes, including CYP3A4)

#Misc. Potentiators/Ways of potentiation
-Z-drugs surely potentiate benzos (Zolpidem, Zopiclone, Zaleplon)
-Any sedating drug (Trazodone, Remeron, Elavil...) can add its sedative effect to the sedative effect of benzos. But this kind of over-sedation is not really what I would call "potentiation"
-the thing that can make your benzos feel 2x stronger, is taking them on an empty stomach. (either after waking up, or 4 hours after the last thing you ate)
-plugging benzos seems to make them quite stronger
-if you know how to do it, you can shoot -lam benzos and get an incredibly strong rush...

I'm sure there are other kind of potentiators, but I can only think of them at the moment. Maybe I'll edit later.

well i have tried most of the above
-Théanine. Theanine? never known it to do anything i got a big container of it somewhere might have to try it does it work?
ya Z drugs are shit

also The legal ones: Picamilon, Phenibut, Amino-GHB.. well Phenibut does it makes it last longer for sure what picamilon i have used that heaps anyone noticed it increasing benzos? the amino-GHB well u get an effect if u IV it otherwise man i have eated dozens of tablets no effect other than a mild like st john of worts effects maybe or maybe placebo.

ok moving on Soma/Carisoprodol well that is an addictive good drug on it own goes well with opiates also and yes wokrs well with benzos not sure on what part of the brain soma works but i used it alot and in excess to the point were i had many seizure because of it. Now Baclofen mildly effects my benzos doesn't do much i have had 10 of them no real effect no +1, Methocarbamol just seems to make me sick the next day its effects to ligh to notice, Mephenesine well i not sure what this is, Tizanidine had heaps of this one also no +1 either. Well Cyclobenzaprine and Chlormezanone i have no idea never heard of them please explain.