• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

new english bluelighter geezer.. hi!

dhcdavid

Ex-Bluelighter
Whassup everyone!

Dave here - an English guy marooned in Scotland for a few years!

Only been with Bluelight for a little while but am dead happy to have found this fucking amazing community!

So much knowledge and so many weird and wonderful personalities!

Am usually hanging out in the "Other Drugs" forum but am a fairly regular visitor to the European and Ecstasy boards.

Am off to the mighty Homelands in a few weeks - and feel like one lucky, lucky guy to have the opportunity to go.
(Genuine and heartfelt commiserations to any Bluelighters wanting to go who are unable to go.)

If you fancy hooking up with me , my bruv and me mate then PM me - safety in numbers for this kind of professional partying is the way to go methinks!

Peace everyone and love to y'all.

Dave

trigunwall0.jpg

Welcome to BL!

This is the first time I've seen the expression, "dead happy" used. I can't say that I'm not a bit amused. Be sure to hit up The Lounge or Drug Culture for the casual, light-hearted conversation, Ecstasy discussion is a nice place to read about others' rolling experiences (always boosts my mood) and Thoughts & Awareness is the place to express your thoughts and ideas. Enjoy your stay mate, and I'll see you around! =)

hi

I'm Scottish and marooned on England for a while!

Justr wanted to say hi, this is my first post actually - had to reply to a uk'er though ;)

Homelands! Have a great time! x