• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

trying to avoid sleep

quintessence

Bluelighter
hence this post!

In the past year I've joined forums on novel writing, harry potter, astrology, raw foodism, and so on... Now my interest is drugs. So here I am :)

I mostly use for curiosity, and to learn things about myself, although I find that escapist tendancies are trying to get the best of me and I find myself more obsessed with the altered state than may be healthy. My favorites are mushrooms (its like a waking dream) and opiates (warm and contented, and I hear music in my head too)... and caffeine of course! :) My least favorite is pot -- it just makes me dull and stupid. I have a propensity for doing almost anything that comes my way, but unfortunately it hasn't been much. I don't think I know the right people :eek:)

People have insinuated that I'm naive about drug culture. I'm sure they're right. That's why I'm here... to learn more, and to talk to people who won't shy away from the topic.

Hi! :)

Welcome! I'm pretty new 2, (this is actually my 2nd post).
I hope you'll get your learn on.

boogiepop_2_800.jpg

Yo - welcome!

If you wanna talk raw foodism at all, pm me - I'm also sort of keen on that stuff, and I guess I have 30-50% raw diet, depending on the day. But, as they say, cooked food is addictive. . .

but certainly raw food helps make/keep the body cleaner and more sensitive... so the drugs work better / better absorption =D