Dianabol (D-BOL) with drugs and alcohol

k0k0

Bluelighter
Are combining D-bol and drugs like cocaine, ecstasy, and alcohol bad for your body? What if I take Liver Formula (milk thistle is one of the ingredients) before and after consuming drugs and alcohol?

if you are into cocaine why bother with steroids at all. i agree with DomPow; one lifestyle or the other.

Your already putting a strain on your liver with oral steroid use...adding alchohol or other rec drugs just causes more addition stress. A lifestyle that involves bodybuilding and steroids has no place for a lifestyle that uses rec drugs like coke.

DBOL is very toxic on the body and alcohol should be avoided at all times.....Remember that when on DBOL you need to have at least 1gram of protein for every 1.5 lbs of body weight. I would not recc. continuious use of DBOL for more than 28 days.....

BOOYAMS

holla

BOOYAMS said:
DBOL is very toxic on the body and alcohol should be avoided at all times.....Remember that when on DBOL you need to have at least 1gram of protein for every 1.5 lbs of body weight. I would not recc. continuious use of DBOL for more than 28 days.....

BOOYAMS

holla

i kinda agree with this...4 weeks is tops for dbol however i like 1.5 g of protien for 1lb bodyweight if trying to gain good quality mass. also a good liver aid should be used when taking dbol or any 17aa oral..such as liv-aid liv-52 and or milk thistle.

Yeah, I eat 2 grams ber lb of LBM. Hell... it's not an on cycle or off cycle thing for me, it's everyday.

DomPow said:
Yes it is bad for your liver. Decide.. drugs or lifting.

For me, i don't see a problem balancing a bodybuilding lifestyle and a drug lifestyle. I've been doing both since 1988. it's all about balance and responsible use.

For most bodybuilders it's an all or nothing thing. I don't see the balance here. I'll admit I've definitley had my bouts with drugs, but the effects it has on bodybuilding are immense. I'm in this now to be the best for myself. I'm not going to do anything to hinder that. I'll steer clear of the drugs, you do what you want.

"For me, i don't see a problem balancing a bodybuilding lifestyle and a drug lifestyle. I've been doing both since 1988. it's all about balance and responsible use."

That's exactly what I meant, I didn't mean using drugs & alcohol every day, I meant moderate use, maybe like get drunk or roll 2-3 times out of each month or so, I don't think moderate use would have a big impact on the use of oral steroids either.

thanks aznraver

oral steroids...what a joke!!!

if you aint ready to inject, you aint ready for juice. nuff said, peace

x-file, that is the most arrogant and false statement i have ever read.
booyams, dbol isnt the worst steroid there is on your liver. halotestin certainly is far worse as was a-50. dbol is not as toxic in my opinion as some others that are very harsh on the system. that being said, large amounts of it are not going to be good for system. the milk thistle shit is overhyped i think. i never had a bad blood workup until i started taking that (300mgs per day). after about 2 months my kidney and liver counts were up.
i also agree though that you can do both, responsibly, and not have any negative effects. as long as you put your all into your workouts and maintain strict eating. shit, half the bb'ers i have met or have known are heavy nubain users. which by the way, is one of gods greatest gifts to bodybuilders.

you obviously are the 'ignorant' one. ask any pro, go to any bodybuilding forums, all the vets will tell you the same.

Just because you didnt like milk thistle doesnt mean that it doesnt work for most people. If you dont need anti estrogens, does everyone else not need them, of course not. There are many studies on pubmed showing that it does work for many people like

J Clin Gastroenterol. 2003 Oct;37(4):336-9
Silymarin retards the progression of alcohol-induced hepatic fibrosis in baboons.
Lieber CS, Leo MA, Cao Q, Ren C, DeCarli LM.

Int J Cancer. 2002 Oct 10;101(5):461-8.
Silymarin, a naturally occurring polyphenolic antioxidant flavonoid, inhibits azoxymethane-induced colon carcinogenesis in male F344 rats.

Drugs. 2001;61(14):2035-63.
The use of silymarin in the treatment of liver diseases.

Cell Mol Life Sci. 1997 Dec;53(11-12):917-20.
Silibinin, a plant extract with antioxidant and membrane stabilizing properties, protects exocrine pancreas from cyclosporin A toxicity.

Hepatology. 1996 Apr;23(4):749-54.
Inhibition of Kupffer cell functions as an explanation for the hepatoprotective properties of silibinin.

J Hepatol. 1989 Jul;9(1):105-13.
Randomized controlled trial of silymarin treatment in patients with cirrhosis of the liver.

It also has some other protective effects aside from its effects on the liver to.

As for nubain being great for bodybuilders, I guess that is up to each person to decide for themselves. I have used it before and it wasnt anything different for me than morphine. I took 10mg IM and 10mg IV on separate occasions and both times I didnt do shit except watch TV. Maybe some people can function on it, but I cant.

stonerocky said:
half the bb'ers i have met or have known are heavy nubain users. which by the way, is one of gods greatest gifts to bodybuilders.

Well you met the wrong half. I think painkillers, when not necessary, are the biggest cop out ever. The shit is supposed to hurt!

Bain is a good way to get on the road to nowhere. I need another round of addiction like I need a fucking hole in the head. Yes... it's addictive.

Wasn't the idea behind Bluelight harm reduction?

i kinda agree with the if you arent gonna inject dont bother wasting your time theory...LOL as silly as it may sound it is actually quite true...as far as nubain...it has no business in BB. if you get the right gear it doesnt hurt. only thin g that hurts me is anything with prop due to im sensitive to it as are alot of people which makes that and sust off limitd to me...which i prefer enth. anyways

^^^ I'm with you on the injects too.. orals are good for kickstarting an injectable cycle but not as a substitute.

As far as it hurting, I was referring to the workouts. If your gear hurts you so bad you have to take nubain then that's something different altogether.

PS... I fucking LOVE prop :D I couldn't live with out that tren and eq when cutting.

Oh.. and I got some boldenone acetate in the other day. Good stuff (I'm assuming). I almost can't wait to do another cutting cycle.

DomPow said:
For most bodybuilders it's an all or nothing thing. I don't see the balance here. I'll admit I've definitley had my bouts with drugs, but the effects it has on bodybuilding are immense. I'm in this now to be the best for myself. I'm not going to do anything to hinder that. I'll steer clear of the drugs, you do what you want.

If you are talking about pro bodybuilders who rely on their physiques for livelihood, then i agree to stay away from all drugs(except AAS duh!) and hardcore partying. But for the average joe bb, you can do both and even more. Just live your life to fullest and don't let anything stop you including bodybuilding. i can't imagine giving up any parts of my lifestyle for just one.

actually xfile, i am a vet on a bobybuilding board and i would never discourage anyone just because maybe they werent ready to, or didnt want to, take injectables.

and alpha, i specifically said in my post that it was my opinion and that that is what i thought. i didnt say that it was the way things are for everyone. i gave my experience and my thoughts. but all the studies in the world dont mean jack to me anyway cause if you look hard enough you can find a study that supports or refutes just about anything.

No disrespect was in the post by me, or meant by me, so dont take it that way. I am just saying that the huge amount of evidence doesnt support what your experience was with milk thistle. Not saying that it didnt happen to you, as you have no reason to lie though. Just because there are conflicting studies doesnt mean that we can just chuck them out, as they are the basis for most of our scientific knowledge. People who ignore studies dont make sense to me, but whatever you want to do is cool.

While you can most likely find conflicting evidence on a lot of things, we look at trends. I am sure there are a few studies on milk thistle that showed that it didnt help people with liver problems, but for every one of those, there are ten that showed that it did help. That is what we have to go by.