• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

...LOL! its really interesting ya think me and red haze are mates. Aside from joining BL roughly the same time and both being stubborn,bullheaded Tauruses..nope, we havent even met.MAtter of fact, we live on opposite ends of the earth, im not kidding. We may combust upon meeting each other in the future, we shall see. Ayyy there you go again HAZE, self deprecating and preempting your bad tweeker habits tsk tsk! Quit it! :X And no, MOST tweakers are not as friendly and likeable from the git-go as i am. Im really a virgin angel sent from heaven 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

ps. magic8ball,geez-A,i would luuurv to smoke out w u guys. when? i am soooooooo far away=D haze, you can bring the stash .;)

Last edited:
Fuck bringing the stash, I'm bringing a pound of glass! =D

We'll see if we can clog a pipe with resin. ;)

I'm not 'self deprecating and preempting' anything. They aren't my bad tweaker habits. They are the bad tweaker habits of 90% of the tweakers I know. I'm not really sure what kind of tweakers you have oversea's, but the ones here are mostly thieves and liars.

The only bad tweaker habits I have... I'm a smartass knowitall that just loves tearing people down if they try to make themselves sound smart and fail in any way. If you don't know what you're talking about, you better keep your mouth shut around me when I'm loaded. Lets see... If I smoke weed along with it I usually forget everything I'm saying about every other sentence. Then curse myself for forgetting again and spend a few minutes until I figure out what it was I'm talking about... then back to it for another sentance or two. I'm also a little too bitterly honest with people about themselves sometimes.

Last edited:
^^you sound a lot like a couple of my girlfriends. Hah! i deserve the mother teresa award for having to deal with all sorts of fucked up shit when it comes to my friends who get all fucked up when on drugs =) thats whut you call unconditional love. Ooooh. well i can be a really mean tactless bitch as well.....tell it like it is . Cant be two faced at all as im so transparent.I could yakk my head off on the most mundane and bullshit topics for several days on end...till i got tired :) But that was when i was younger.....im much more calm now. ahhhhhhh.....but bulls sure are fuckin STUBBORN eh!:)

One of your girlfriends?! Well then, I suppose I should share all the manly things I do then too, huh? I slobber, and growl, and assert my dominance over things by putting my giant manly balls on display, and I urinate on doors to mark the boundries of my kingdom. So there!

I was actually told by a friend that I make the perfect tweaker, in a good way. :)

When I have had a few hits, apart from becoming completely crosseyed I become the most popular person in the universe, my dance moves become most outstanding and my jokes are absolutely hilarious!! Have tried being more gentle with the lighter as instructed and what do you know- it works!!!
I have this picture in my head of red haze and crystalcallas being really close friends and I refuse to believe any different!! Sorry- don't even know you but my close buddies got me on bluelight (linus SL and swe_E_tie). Other half (natedawg) is on line every now and then. I just assume people who obviously have a lot in common would hang out together!!

Much love to all. Hope you enjoy your weekend. Sorry the thread may have gone off the original topic intended. Have no tips of my own except to make sure you eat regularly even if you may not feel like it- will make you feel less shit later on.

=D ;)

we always got a small soup pan, and filled it with water and set it on the stove to medium-high heat...

now commence meth smoking... once the water begins to boil it's time to clean the pipe, stick the bowl of your pipe int he hot water... after a few minutes drain some of the water out of the pan so that you may get it out with a rag or pot-holder/hot mits/whatever you call em....

now you'll find that if you swab the inside with q-tips the pipe will come completly clean with little effort.

Pros: Pipe is easy to clean, only tools needed are a pan an oven mit, and some water and q-tips, you will never have scars on your face from when you were too fucked up and tried to blow a glass pipe, you will also save a minimal amount of money from buying new pipes, every time you smoke it will be off a clean pipe.

cons: time consuming, boiling water danger, you can drop the hot pipe fairly easy if you over heat it , or don't use a mit or rag,you can burn your housedown if you forget you turned on the stove....

Geez-A + linusSL = methed of friends (ha ha ha ha)

I have a question Red Haze. You know when you ave filled your lungs and the pipe is still smokin and you put your pinky finger over the hole and burn your finger. Is there a better way to keep that smoke in or should i be less greedy and load up less.

What IYHO is the best shaped pipe aswell since you are obviously the most well rounded knowledgable tweaker i know (sort of )

* waves to Crystalcallas *

Here's a thought linus just pass da pipe to me when you fill your lungs. I'll finish it for you. I'll start the next one too, and finish that one as well.

You know what,if only i could i would hold the pipe for each and every one of you and serve y'all a good motherfrikkin HUGE lovely load :) My friends used to do it for me when i was starting out, and i do it to my friends who arent so good yet right now. its sweet dont you think? *wipes tear from eye*
But seriously, i love serving my friends :) (we use the term serving to mean holding the pipe and flame source :)))

For me, the best pipe is : one made from the thick glass testtubes found at the hospital supplies in the drugstore...because the glass doesnt thin out as fast. two: the stem should be a liiiiitle bit bent towards the left or right side, not a straight stem. This is so when you are serving yourself, you can see the bulb and the product perfectly and do not have to strain your eyeballs. Three: a long stem would be better then a shorter one. 4: Put a mark with permanent pen where the hole on the bulb is. Trust me....you wont ever have to wonder where that fuckin hole is and accidentally burn yourself with burning crystal (it happened to me. Major pain!) five. A good friend who makes pipes actually made me one of these before....it was perfect. Sad to say, she left the country. and sad to say, that pipe got broken because my other retard friend stepped on it accidentally. :p :))))

I buy my oil burner ( glass crack pipe) at the 99cent store, lol for 2 bucks.
and its works pretty damn good too.
just bought me a new one today.

I had a try at smoking last week... it was in a glass spoon (marijuana pipe) which my mate thought was an "ice" pipe, worked pretty good but the glass was a bit too thick.

I only smoked about 50mg of crystal in it, got a little head buzz... I had already been up for 4 nights booting up large amounts of ice, but it definetely did something.

Might go get half a gram of ice and smoke it up, see if it does anything.

^ after shooting, smoking is going too be a dissapointment... i didnt think it was possible too smoke "ice" (are you talking 4-mar, or high quality crystal) in a weed pipe.

"Ice" is what the highest quality methamphetamine is referred to in Australia... never heard/seen/used 4-MAR in my life, 99.9% of users would probably be the same boat... people should just assume.

We could smoke it in this marijuana pipe, because you put the ice through the hole in the cone (or bowl?) and it fell onto the bottom of the pipe... which was glass, so we could heat it from underneath... although the glass was slightly thick so we couldn't get very large hits with a Bic lighter.

wtf! all week i check back to this thread to see if other tweakers even exist on this site, and no replies all week! then i go on a 3 day binge, come back, and there's a whole new page full of posts:| !!!

hahah anyway, it's cool to see there are a bunch of us all over the planet gettin spun at the same time:D crystalcallas , where are u from? u say u are on the opposite side of the planet, but actually I AM THE ONE on the opposite side of the planet! i'm in japan%) birthplace of modern meth...geez-a and the aussie heads are pretty close to me. u guys should get j0 @$$es up here so we can smoke bowls in a karaoke bar all day and hotbox the room=D even if u dont touch the bowl u will still be getting high from the 2nd hand smoke ;) hahah

uggggh still....recovering...from....this weekend....:\ :\