• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

^ thats tight, only thing is it looks like a crack rock in a meth pipe... the methmotel was bad ass though

Str8SickLoco said:
-=ReD-hAzE=-
Asks
"Anyone have an idea about what I posted that was incorrect?"
You said
"There is one exception to this that I've found so far, which is... MSM. If you know what you're doing, you CAN burn off most of it and be left with cleaner dope to smoke. You know sometimes when you take that first hit, and exhale barely any smoke? That was mostly MSM. Sadly though I have no clue how to explain the process through which you burn it off. But don't loose hope now, because you CAN burn it off."

First of all if you had good dope you can hit it while melting it down for the first time. And most of the time Ive smoked dope that you must melt it down before hitting it, never produces the feeling real dope gives me. No matter how hard you try to hit it barely if any smoke comes out. And thats not always but usually consistent threw out that bowl. If you could remove the cut by simply lighting it why would you mind buying cut shit? That shit that you have to melt before hittin it, have you ever just sat there and smoked all your shit up to be still feinding for dope? If its ever happened to you which I know it has if you fuck with that shit, that doesnt mean that after the first meltdown all the cut was magically gone. MSM and Caffeine cuts have simi lair effects. They both suck. That bunk shit that you must melt before hitting have you ever paid attention to the way the pipe frosts? There are usually and I only say usually so you dont come back and say once this or that fuck it EVERY TIME IVE SEEN THAT SHIT or have fucked with it theres weird frost patterns and they dont go away after the first melt down. If the cut was gone it would only make frost patterns after the first or second hit then the frost would be solid but it doesnt work that way G. But the way the pipe frosts when your smokin REAL DOPE is solid frost consistently. Fuck cut I never cut my shit ever. I know what I know about cut because my partner at that time cut his shit and was always experimenting with different cuts and amounts.

[clip]
Ok, first of all. I didn't say it burn off all the cut, or any impurities. All I said was that you could burn off most of the MSM. Which, you can.

mAgiC8baLL - You put it down the stem, not through the carb. ;)

^--i guess i need to get a better pipe then:( the stem on my pipe narrows down to a small point as it gets to the part where u put your mouth. i actually like it tho cuz it makes a self-regulating type of puff...instead of inhaling too much smoke too fast and ruining the hit:D

^^^ this is too fucking funny already. Its like an idiot pops up every 8 fucking replies in a long winded thread where everybody is conversing quite nicely. what are you, some kind of RETARDED COMMERCIAL BREAK !??! :p hahaha!~

Did you look at ~full*bloom~'s profile? What the fuck is a straightedge doing on this board anyway, other than to stir up shit? Die now please.

Probably trying to get a glance into the dangerous deranged thieving violent drug addict junkie criminal wife beating child molesting puppy stomping jump out of bushes take your sneakers and beat you up to get our next hit psyche.

That's my guess at least. *shifty eyes* I'm gonna go sneak into the neighbors house and molest their four year old daughter's baby love folds now, then steal their DVD player on the way out and trade it for a bag of dope to get high. =D

I have loved reading this thread!! I haven't smoked any in 2 weeks and this has made me want to get on this weekend!! Will try suggestions as I do tend to heat the shit a bit more than necessary (excuse: I go a bit cross eyed and cant see too well after a few hits!!!!)

if i were there, i would gladly serve you. ^ thats what friends do when friends get all cross eyed.:0

Crystalcallas do you and Red Haze know each other?? You sound like freat mates to me. Would love to smoke the peace pipe with you both. A hit hard though- in Australia!!! Have a hit for me hey???8o ;)

yay more tweakers=D w00t . Geez-A: i doubt they know each other, but fellow tweakers are probably the easiest people to make friends with :D (when they're high at least 8( )

but no more smoking for me for a while guys:( i smoked too damn much these last few weeks and my lungs are payin for it. feels like i smoked 20 cartons of stoges in 3 weeks:X (i didnt say no more ice, just no more smoking;) muhahaha....)

No, me and crystalcallas are not great mates... or mates at all. In fact we don't even know each other.

It's just that tweakers are notorious for telling complete strangers their life story and turning into their 'best friends' overnight. What can I say, we get high we get really friendly sometimes. =D

Then we come back while you're crashed and sneak off with your stuff. :p