• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

Quiet you pig fucker! Or I'll put the leaches on you!

=D

EDIT- This is my 69th post in this thread.

Last edited:
^--oldie but goodie=D

i havent tweaked in over 1 1/2 months and holy f\ckin shit i miss it like crazy, but i'm stickin to my promise... only during finals!!;)

red haze: no empty promises here man:D but the shit is definitely evil! i never look down on the daily tweakers cuz i know how that shit goes.

good luck to everyone! stayin up 4 days was no problem before, and now i'm yawning and getting cranky after only 1 day:eek: this sux!

^you loook like such a good boy! =D
heheh...the REAL hardcore mofos always look pure and innocent, like all of us here. LOL

Geez-A, the time is soon approaching that we must meet again and smoke the pipe of good hope!

*hugs linus aka smeagol*
RED HAZE..i know what pudenda is you hedonist!
LOL.....im just eating my breakfast at 11:54 pm (perth time)....and im gonna load me a nice ice bowl...there is nothing like sleeping well knowing i have a good stash waiting for me. NOTHING!

Aaaah the old gang back together. Have downed a few bowls while reflecting over this thread. Yuo guys are the bloody best. Have a good weekend all!!!

i will be glad too see this thread off the 1st page... its a wonderful thread but its about time too go to the archive or something... what ever happened too the idea of cleaning this thread up and deleting the 75% bullshit it consists of.

75%? All the useful replies were incorperated into the first post. The rest (15 pages) is all bullshit. Tweakers... what can we say.

This thread has hung around a lot longer than i thought it would, like the thread itself is on the tweak and will not sleep.

Good entertaining and informative meth threads are few and far between. May this thread live on!!!

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
75%? All the useful replies were incorperated into the first post. The rest (15 pages) is all bullshit. Tweakers... what can we say.

true... may the bullshit continue... it is a great thread