• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

i'm in and i know of others who would involve themselves.

This thread has been very entertaining. I am so proud of the way you have been handling the trolls and haters Geez-A, we must smoke the pie(ice)ce pipe again reeeeeel soon.

I think we should all have this huge circle, wherein we would shotgun each others PUFFS!!!! LOL!!!! Now THAT would really be spreadin the good ol love :D

53992bigicon.jpg

love to all the tweakers esp to linus and my new hero crystalcallas!

mouthwash

just wondering what substance would be the best to rinse the mouth with after a session sucking the pipe.
i'm thinking something that is alkaline, to neutralize any meth that maybe be attached to my teeth and eating through my enamel.

Crystalcallas recommended a salt water gargle. Have now become an avid salt water gargler myself. Makes mouth feel real nice. Otherwise listerine is pretty good. But if you just want a drink of some sort, I suppose something with not too much sugar would be best for the old teeth. Crystalcallas should revisit this old thread and give salt based recipies for drinks. Margaritas, perhaps?

sper.. um.. uh..

I mean listerine is fine, although it reacts with your cut-up gums and stings quite a bit at first

I usually just eat a spoonful of salt. Then let it sit until I produce enough saliva to gargle...

^^^yes, i am a salt freak. I usually put half a glass of salt into a bigger glass and then fill it just a bit with warm water. Then i swish that tongue till kingdom come!! I swallow a bit, and i dont mind too. When i am anticipating a really bad sore tongue (usually when the drug is too potent, or i sucked some from the pipe ....eeek) , i do the salt gargle twice, then some mouthwash (stings like hell but u gotta do it) and then another salt gargle. In my experience salt stings less, tastes much better, and gives MUCHO relief.