• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

yes that back pain is quite expected....if i were you, have a nice good swedish/shiatsu (my personal fave) massage , and stock up on those mentholated rubs.

i just went to the chiropractor and wow he cracked a lot of shit this time. is there any way to avoid that backpain before it comes?? its the only thing keeping me from tweaking :(

Don't get all tweaked out and keep your back in what would normally be considered a not so natural position for any real period of time.

Vitamins won't mess with your high. Vitamins good!

Although I don't get backpain or anything like that. For some reason my fingernails ache after a day or so. Kind of weird. :\

jesus just reading this thread is good enough reason not to even use meth..

such a hassle just to attempt to make it a pseudo-safe drug.

@ -=ReD-hAzE=-
I had a off topic question. Is that a extended 8 shot or a standard 6 shot Mossberg 12 gauge in that pic in your gallery? Didnt know you are a gun fan.

pa.. said:

It's all a matter of prioritys. When I set my stuff on the scale, the high far outweighs the measly hassels needed to do it right. Everyone has to weigh their own options.

It's the extended 8 shot. ;)

Last edited:
Just in relation to the teeth decay problem do you guys think that it has more to do with the meth or bad hygeine whilst on a meth binge. I have always wanted to know that, I spent so much geeting my teeth straight that I woulg hate to have them just rot away.

Also with the question about writting papers on meth, I do it a lot but when I re-read it I find I skip nearly every small word like the, and, a, I, but. It is pretty frustrating.

crystalcallas, I have gotten my entire group onto the salt water trick. After a big session you can really notice the difference, it's awesome.

pa.., it might be a bit of an extra effort but it is well worth it in the end. Anything that has risks has ways to minimise them, it is just a matter of whether the individual can be bothered to.

More to do with hygeine. But meth alone can still demolish your chompers.

And as for the skipping things part, yes it sucks. You're just thinking too fast and too far ahead of what you're able to make your fingers write in such short amounts of time. You're so concentrated on writing, you never notice you're going too fast and skipping stuff. I've got good enough at it I'll catch myself skipping things as I begin to write the word after the one I would of skipped. I usually stop and erase things 5000 times a night...

Trip out I have the same thing. I threw the Speedfeed Tactical Stock and a Sidesaddle with a Surefire Tactical foreend on it with a Tactical Sling. Its the one thats upside down. Did you know theres a clip (box mag) out for it. I didnt like it though. I was like I gotta have the 8 shot.

Attachments

• mossberg5008shot.jpg
    mossberg5008shot.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 353
pa.. said:

Oh well, all the more for me then! Do you guys reckon smoking meth would seem to be too complicated after reading this thread? When you think about it there is sort of an art to the actual smoking to get the full benefits of it. I will have to admit I still don't get the spiral technique. Someone will have to come over here with their bag and show me how to do it.

Just on the cutting thing- I thought meth wasn't supposed to be cut with anything and you are being ripped off if it is? The stuff that is available around where I live doesn't appear to be cut as no residue is left (unless it is soot because I have stuffed up with the lighter)

=D

Complicated? Only if you're brain dead or incredibly drunk. The skill is quickly learned, but to master it depends on how quick a person can learn it. And, it's a simple fact... some people are just fucking stupid and can't learn shit.

As for cut, it's not a matter of supposed to or not. It's a money matter. If you're the end user, a bag of cut dope is the last thing you want. But if you're a few rungs up on the dope ladder, pushing a little weight. The more you can cut your product and keep a happy customer base, the more money you'll make. Which is why you want to buy crystal anytime over buying crank, because it's so much harder to cut with anything. And the people slingin' the glass end up making more for less in the end anyways. They may not cut their meth like the kids that cook their dirty crank do, but the weight in them little baggies drops a bit. Just like the people who cut their powder drop the actual weight of a bag and fill the rest with cut. If you take your $20 and buy either bag, you're going to get yourself nice and high. Just one is almost constantly filled with impurities and cut more and more as it makes it's way down the ladder. Unlike the other, which is usually cleaner and doesn't need to be cut to double the profits. They just thin the sacks because it's pure and sell more units anyways.

pa.. said:

HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
anyone have any tips or tricks on melting down the stem, all ive got is a bic lighter though, no fancy torches on me right now.

Plug the end with your fingertip. (Keeps smoke from getting away.) Tip it bubble down, apply heat over an area until it melts down and is able to drip down into your bowl. Spread and enjoy.

Reading this thread makes me want to get on RIGHT NOW. In fact I think I will. Cheeeeers!!!!!!!

Heres my pipe I was talking about - thick glass, big bowl, small hole and the spirals in the stem stop the crystal from crystalising too far down the pipe it only crystalises in the first 1/4 of the stem near the bowl

theres a little hairline crack in the stem but it only is around the outside glass - not the tube inside the outside glass.. I dont know how it got there but I think one of my friends did it and are rightfully too scared to say what happened - or I might have done it when off my head 8)

Can you fix a pipe with a crack in it? would superheating the cracked glass make it fuse together?

It still works but its blemished!!

Attachments

• pipe.jpg
    pipe.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 15,812
^cool pipe. i've fixed a crack by heating it up with a blow torch. i've also completely wrecked a pipe in the same fashion. proceed at your own risk :)

-=ReD-hAzE=- said:
Tip it bubble down
kickass suggestion!! i was tryin to figure out a way for it to not escape out of the top and this never crossed my mind while spun :|

geez-a: have fun!! i think i'll join ya in a few:D

evandar: that is a badass pipe =D big bowls definitely pwn... u must have a lot of tweak to spare?%) think i'll stop by ur crib for a few minutes to chill (few minutes in tweaker time = couple days8( )

I have had different outcomes depending on the glass type when trying to repair cracked glass. I dont know how true it is but a cat told me that some glasses are made of different lead contents and thats why they react diffently. Like I hate (glass) cigar tube pipes and those hamster feeder glass tubes(or whatever animal there for) that glass almost never repairs and quickly by itself cracks. The car air freshiner pipes repair cool as long as Im not near a fan or a/c unit. And Pyrex has always with stood glass repairs for me.

Hey all just thought I'd spread some loooooovvvvve around this thread- am trying to blow o rings with the smoke- not much success yet but trying is funnn!!!!!