• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

^one thing i noticed is that bad breath is completely eliminated and rarely occurs when you use a TONGUE CLEANER. Y know, those colorful plastic thingies that you scrape over yout tongue after a brush. :) Cant live without it!

I am now a bit paranoid about my teeth melting away from meth use! Someone told me that meth strips out calcium from teeth and bones. Is this true? I ran out and bought calcium tablets just in case and also listerine, tooth whitening tothpaste, a SOFT bristled toothbrush, more ginger ale, a tongue cleaner and some gum. I love my meth but don't want to end up looking like a gummy shark!=D

Most people are deficient in magnesium, and stress reduces magnesium levels. Whether or not one takes amphetamines, magnesium supplementation is very important for mood, general well-being and keeping stress levels under control. It is also important to take magnesium in efficient form, with adequate bioavailability. The best type is magnesium glycinate (chelated) with bioavailability at around 80%. Second best is magnesium carbonate with (I don't remember exactly) bioavailability at little above 30%. Supplemented magnesium should be at 500 mg/day level. Also there is a study which shows that children who use amphetamine-type stimulants have bad magnesium/calcium balance. Calcium levels stay the same with amphetamine usage, but magnesium levels drop.

One of the main reasons meth fucks your teeth up is because of dry mouth. You're saliva is acidic (slightly). It helps keep out a lot of the unwanted bacteria that end up in your mouth. But when you're smoking a bunch of meth, saliva all but disappears from your mouth. No saliva = more bacteria = more cavities = more tooth decay.

Another reason is the smoke. It will erode your enamel. Meth molocules in that vapor are just looking for some water molocules to hook on to. You aim that pipe at your teefers (teeth for all you PC people), and a whole bunch of those vapors and hitting your teeth and hooking onto any water they find. You get very concentrated levels of meth in a small area. It eats up the enamel. That's why we don't have our pipes infront of our teeth.

Brushing and doing whatever else you want to do, ginger ale and tongue cleaning should be done shorter after you get done smoking.

damn this is a long thread im so tweetered I read all this shit in like 10min... as far as meth and mouth damage goes, its mainly (for me) from grinding my teeth and it makes them loose and sometimes i get a slightly sore tounge but not too bad... I LOVE HITTING THE TUBE!!! damn that smoke taste sooooo fuckin great waaay damn better than rock (freebase if your a raver).

okay this post is useless, but im geetered... ohh well

Shit! I guess I'll have to go back to the pharmacy and get magnesium supplements. Thanx red haze! I guess the grinding wouldn't be helping my chompers either! And also I have just realised I have been holding the pipe in front of my teeth lately. I tend to do this when there is someone else lighting the pipe for me.

I now have a major case of rotten tooth paranoia! Just had a look in the mirror and they seem ok, perhaps even a bit whiter after a session!

poster girl

Hear ye HEAR YE !!!!!
I am the official POSTER GIRL for the "smoking meth without brushing teeth asap will eventually erode your tooth enamel" GIRL.
I had perfect teeth since birth...no cavities whatsoever till only last year, when my upper right molar just cracked all of a sudden as i was eating a bowl of almond nut crunch.
But then of course i was a stupid idiot at that time, as i took for granted my perfect set of choppers waaaaaay too much. I didnt go to the dentist until TWO MONTHS after (by then, i had another tooth accidentally chip while i was chewing on a block of ice. BTW, i have, or used to have, very very strong chompers and i could eat ice and all sorts of hard things effortlessly. ) Since i wasnt in any pain at all...i just let it slide.
To make a long story short....i underwent TWO ENDODONTIC ROOT CANALS January of this year , and almost a dozen fillings for my other teeth. I wont say that meth was the only culprit...my fondness for hard sweets, my nonchalant attitude towards my teeth AND on top of all that my smoking (and with that the grinding as well....yup we are grinders!!!!) and not-exactly-stellar dental hygiene habits definitely contributed to my teeths sad fate.

It goes without saying that smoking methamphetamine without brushing right after is like leaving your false teeth to rest in a vat of acid. I was very thankful i had a good dentist an an excellent endodontist who did the root canals (and parents who paid for everything...i was so guilty and promised to NEVER EVER EVER EVER to be careless about my health again.)

Im not scarying any of you....from what ive read, you're all doing FINE :) I was a moronic fool who pushed my luck too far, thinking that i would NEVER have cavities. More than any supplement or vitamin, remember that all you have to do consistently is just brush after EACH SMOKE SESSION...that is the most important thing. And Floucaril toothpaste is the best for me. Thats my two cents worth ........keep up the good dental hygiene darlings and may this serve as a lesson to us all.

=D --> i can actually smile about it now!

Geez-A said:
Shit! I guess I'll have to go back to the pharmacy and get magnesium supplements. Thanx red haze! I guess the grinding wouldn't be helping my chompers either! And also I have just realised I have been holding the pipe in front of my teeth lately. I tend to do this when there is someone else lighting the pipe for me.

I now have a major case of rotten tooth paranoia! Just had a look in the mirror and they seem ok, perhaps even a bit whiter after a session!
Magnesium should also help stop the grinding.

Also, check out this thread on tolerance prevention.

Oh boy oh boy! PhreeX finally returned my PM. We should have a sparkly new clean thread in the next few days. After I decide to go through and pick the good stuff out of this one, and PM him the final product.

On a side note. Who wants a line to celebrate? =D
glass3.jpg

I swear I'm going to have fun posting this picture until the day I die.

^you take care of that line, and ill take care of the dissassociative. woOt! :D

red haze: THOSE ARE SOME BEAUTIFUL LINES8o 8o 8o

you probably cant handle all that on ur own so i'll help ya out brutha=D

To everyone who can go for days and days on meth (because I am as weak as piss and just can't) how does your immune system cope? Can magnesium help with keeping your immune system healthy while you enjoy those beautiful lines in that picture? I have had to come home from work for the first time ever with a massive ulcer in my mouth (in the corner where the pipe sits) and also a raging case of pink-eye. Need cheering up you lovely tweakers out there.) (sunglasses required due to pink eye!)

Awwww... her first nasty white dead spot in the mouth, how sweet.

Don't smoke with the pipe pointed in the same direction all the time. Mix it up and move it around between hits.

Should help with them ulcers.

The immune system, never copes very well with meth. Weither it's a 2 day bender, or a 5 day run, or a 10 day binge.

The thing that will help the most to keep you healthy. Is forcing yourself to eat normally, take your vitamins, and drink tons of water/juice. I prefer apple juice over water. Tastes better, better for you, and I like apple juice.

mAgiC8baLL - You realize all you'd need for an actual line would be... about 3 or 4 chunks out of those lines. Crushed and brushed and ready to rock.

Need even more info from that incredibly magnificent brain of yours red haze. Does vitamin C interfere with the lovely workings of meth? My meth mates reckon orange juice should be avoided at all costs. While I have that ulcer in my mouth I couldn't think of anything worse than drinking oj anyway! Yeah I didn't even think of apple juice but even that may be too acidic for poor old me at the moment. ;)

how about my magnificent female brain as well!!!? hahhahah just kidding :) GEEZ-A to get rid of that ulcer, or potential raw tongue symptoms...GARGLE with warm water and a lot of rock salt or/iodized salt. like half a cup of salt to half a cup of water. Do this after every time you smoke, swish it well around your mouth. (i love salty things, so this isnt a problem.) you will find your present sores will heal very fast,.,,and that in the future your mouth will be less susceptible to any sort of discomfort.

^ yes shes very right, i do that after smokeing the shit for 3 days and it helps out a lot.

Ahem... what salty things do you gargle crystalcallas? I have a horrible mental image happening at the moment!!! Ulcer getting better, will be healed by the time the weekend comes around- time to start all over again!!!!

I LOVE SALT!!!!!!!

^lol!!! We'll leave that up to your imagination darling ;) Actually, i prefer salt over sugar in every way possible. So THATS why ive been retaining water! damn. :p

My boy just offered to provide some salty liquid to gargle. Feel that old nauseated feeling COMING over me again! Sorry- gone off topic AGAIN!!! Someone answer the vit C thing pleeeease!!

do any of you fellow tweakers get bad back pain after a day or two? ive been dealing with this pain for so long. btw is it safe to take ibuprofen even though im spun?