• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Hints and Tips for Meth Smokers!

@ mAgiC8baLL

You said a twenty page paper? You mean for school or somethin? Thats fuckin crazy man. Fuck you know whats crazier is to be the teacher that has to read 20 pages from every student. And I feel you Im on day 4 and in serious pain.

I don't know how you all do it. Four days? You must be cranky by now!

salamat for the support crystal;) mahal<3

redhaze: i thought ur joke was funny dood (really!:D )

str8sickloco: yea man wut sadistic fuck for a professor wants to read 20 page papers from 30 students?!:X that fucker will pay! day 4? haha, today is when u'll start seein all the crazy shit =D day 4 on my way now....today i saw walls slightly moving , it was a pleasant effect

i smoked this phat ass bowl with the korean guy in my building and the 20 pages came out in less than an hour =D LOL f\cking madness. FINALS SUCCCCK!!!!!

LOL! Man, i wonder how i ever did my final papers on time back when i was in college. Imagine, doing a FORTY PAGE SCRIPT in the NATIVE LANGUAGE for submission the next day, and of course i start doing it the day before. Or a stupid twenty minute edited film about YOUR LIFE, and i started editing it two days before finals. LOL!And i didnt even have the hard drugs that time...i was living on coffee and IONAMINE . LOL!!!!! Just goes to show that when theres a will...there is really a way noh? Now if only i could have a bit of that will right now,i would be accomplishing much more. Oh well....gawd that was a rant maaaan! im just proud of everyone here hu parties hard and still gets the job done :)

Dam 20 pages in one hour thats insaine! And I couldnt do a 40 page anything in any amount of time. Dam I didnt realize how many of you guys are educated. Thats the shit and you get spun. Wow Im impressed. Droppin out of schools one of my biggest regrets in life.

I have a question for the people who write papers while on meth (sorry it is off topic but hopefully the people will read this and reply anyway). Have you ever gone back and read what you have written while on meth and been completely confused or does it still made sense? I applied for a job once while high as a kite and read what I submitted later and I sounded like the best thing since sliced bread and THE ONE for the job (even though I wasn't)!:)

Some of my writing makes sense, other times it's complete nonsense. But I really don't write with a purpose anyways...

red haze do you feel nauseous after smoking meth for a while? If so what do you do to feel better?

i never feel nauseous unless ive been drinking cheap rum and snorting ketamine at the same time. But if you feel nauseus geelz-a---hmm...why not try lying down for a bit, and drinking a softdrink? works with me.... :) Oh, and the only time i felt nauseous when smoking ice is only if the person who borrowed my pipe prior to my using it had BAD BREATH. EEeeeew! note: only share pipe with close friends you are not embarassed to say "brush your goddamn teeth! "

Yeah I have noticed meth does tend to cause bad breath- sometimes when one particular person (who normally smells fine) turns to talk to me after smoking a pipe I keel over from the smell! Have discovered ginger ale is good for sicky feeling. Maybe its just because I haven't eaten in a while!

Nowadays I sometimes feel that ill feeling. And I know what you mean about the bad breath thing when spinning that happens to me I have ulcers and I can brush my teeth for days and it wont help cause its my stomach from stress from along time ago. You should always put at least a little something in your stomach cause eventually your stomach acids will fuck you up like they have fucked me up. Every time I spin I drink massive amounts of water. I'm cool without sleep and sometimes food but never cool without water. And those of you who liked that Meth Motel 3D Image I posted a while back I did another one this is it.

Attachments

• agirliehittnit.jpg
    agirliehittnit.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 550
I got this new pipe - set me back $40 - very thick glass, HUGE bowl, small hole.. dent in the end pipe to put your lips and goes through a pattern through the thicker glass of the stem.. its beautiful i heat it with a jet lighter and it still stays liquid and doesnt bubble and none burns off.. simply marvolouss..

i'll post a picture later i'm so pleased with it =D

Last edited:
Gotta remember that gingerale remedy for next time I visit this friend of mine. She's always smokin' the pipe -every day -for years, and has the breath to proove it! It's bad. Got tooth decay and terrible breath that you can smell from a mile away. My daughter even commented on it & I didn't know what to say -One of those akward times when I had to bite my toung. I thought that maybe it was just bad dental hygiene but I think it's the acidity of the meth eating away at her teeth.
I would certainly reccomend to anyone smoking the stuff to brush often to prevent the breath and decay of your teeth.
For now, I'll go armed with a complimentary two-liter of gingerale when I visit. They're non-drinkers so, I think it will be perfect to bring some soft-drinks!
HD