• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Lorazepam makes you trip!

raoulduke said:
Oh Chump man, try taking the dose you took, mabye a bit less 3-4mg or so, then smoke some weed and tell me if you can handle that. Ive only done that once and i rememeber it being complete insanity, a comptley chaoitc psychedelic mess. I also remember throwing up on it, but thats another story.

HEHE thats sounds awesome! I'll have to try that =D

Yea I really gotta use them sparingly though, I only got about 4mg a week...

Please go to Erowid and read about Lorazepam experiences. I was just about to start a thread like this because of the similar experiences in Erowid. DO u think a high dose of ANY benzo would cause it cos no other benzo reports a "hallucinogenic" experience

Also, considering the benzo relaxation combined with any possible hallucinogens, would u pick valium or xanax over Lorazepam?

A high dose of just any benzo say valium or xanax doesnt give me hallucinations. The only ones that gave me visuals were Ambien/Imovane and LoraZepam. Lorazepam is better for that. For benzo relaxation id pick xanax, it knocks you right out man, .5mg is sometimes enough to get you sleepy enough to go to sleep, especially when combined with some weed.

Also i dont have much experience with valium but xanax also makes you more euphoric than valium. Though in high doses they both produce the same general effects.

raoulduke PLEASE LEARN TO FREEEKIN EDIT YOUR POST INSTEAD OF MULTIPOSTING, sorry for the caps but DAMN!

i had a script for atti's, i gave them away, i hated them, of course, i was used to taking blue val's, but who cares anyhow, cause ive never had hallucinations on them, it would be interesting to know if this person ever did any true psychedelics, i've found that once you do the best of the drug your wanting to take, like LSD vs. Robotussin.. ROFL... you'll never go back to Robo.. or if you do Kind Bud, to compressed commercial, you dont really wanna go back to commercial.. but whatever,

atti's suck In my opinion, i wish i coulda got some hallucinations on them, that used to be the only thing i would take, was something that would make me "trip" like lsd, mushrooms, or sometimes XTC (molly powder)

I think this might be slightly more common than people think - I've certainly seen it happen before, someone totally hallucinating on lorazepam. This girl was staying at my apartment and we both took some lorazepam to come down from taking some uppers earlier in the day. Well, I passed out, and in the morning when I woke up, she was gone.

I found out she had gone outside, and kept seeing people in her car, but couldn't figure out how to get into her car, and the "people" wouldn't get out, and were going to steal her car (according to her) so she started throwing beer bottles at her own car, until the cops came and took her to the psych ward. Fortunately she was too out of it to tell the pigs which apartment she was staying at...

Yep, just from lorazepam...

i think she freaked out, not hallucinate. even on shrooms/lsd i can't imagine how to see that kind of things, i haven't tried pcp or datura but it's closer to her "trippin". maybe too much speed (paranoia etc.):)

^^^ No, she was genuinely hallucinating. We've both done it before and know the difference.

i believe you, dude:) lorazepam also sometimes makes me "feel like trippin" but not actually "trippin". just for some seconds or minutes:) haven't experienced it when on other benzos. as i said i feel that someone is standing in front of me when i close my eyes or see something moving in the corner of my outllok, that's all

Yeah, I've definitely had some CRAAAAAZY nights on Ativan myself... Definitely something strange about that one. It's just not LIKE all the other benzo's...

Woah i had to bump this thread.

I took 4mg about an hour ago, and I actually feel like I'm tripping. It's hard to explain, but the world is getting goofy around me. I'm typing, and the letters and shifting and waving and moving all over the place. This shirt hanging up next to me has gradually revealed itself to be a sunflowerheaded golfer, and he's constantly trting to fix his collar or something. All the shadows could be anything, they're sneaking up on me bad and I've had to do about twenty double takes, fuck this is so confusing.

U lucky bastards!:D

I'm debating on whether to buy 30 Ambiens or 30 Lorazepams. I sure wanna experiment with Atti's but if it just works like other benzos, it will be a waste of money and foregone Ambien!:p

Ah, might as well give it a shot. Whats the ratio of people who get trippy effects on Ativan versus those who dont anyways?

Hallucinations? Benzodiazepines? Not to try and sound like a big balled meat head but I've taken doses up to 10mg of lorazepam and never felt anything similar to a hallucination. I would suppose that the higher the dose, the less the chance though. Only in my dreams...

maybe you where just halucinating that you was halucinating or some1 dipped it in acid

Im Geetered.

btw just kidding about the acid, i hope 1 of the assholes on here flames me for it so i can show them that they are indeed the dumb ass (rambling is a side effect of my medication pay no attention too it)

alostlittlebird said:
Woah i had to bump this thread.

I took 4mg about an hour ago, and I actually feel like I'm tripping. It's hard to explain, but the world is getting goofy around me. I'm typing, and the letters and shifting and waving and moving all over the place. This shirt hanging up next to me has gradually revealed itself to be a sunflowerheaded golfer, and he's constantly trting to fix his collar or something. All the shadows could be anything, they're sneaking up on me bad and I've had to do about twenty double takes, fuck this is so confusing.

Very smiilar to me, words slid all over the place and the keyboard was laughing so hard every time I tried to type and the reply box turned into a valley of sorts..

yea still sounds nuts..

I just ate 5mg with none of these effects just a slight "disassosiation" type feeling and my barckground is shigtly morphing around my screen but thats it.. pretty dissapointing this round. I also notice my typing is out slightly..

i use benzos alot. theyve never made me hallucinate. but if i take it on a coke comedown, or while im high.... i noticed i have some crazzy dreams.

I've never heard of benzo's making anyone hallucinate. Closest thing to a benzo that has made me trip was Ambien. Now thats a weird and crazy drug!