Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Charge

baseage

Bluelighter
Hi all

Just came back from NZ and had a drug called CHARGE......

They are a herbal drug that u can purchase from the local bottle shop and online....

I would like to get some more...because they were not too bad...but i am a little worried that they are illegal in Australia...simply because they don’t sell them here.

I sent a email to a company that sells them over the net...and was informed that they haven’t had any issues in sending them to Australia....but they did note that, in one state the main ingredient..... BZP is prohibited. Does anybody know what state this is? Also, if you have a reference point....that proves your statement...it would be a added bonus.

erm.. it doesn't really have that much to do with MDMA ;)

i don't think it's possible to tell, esp. because you didn't mention the name of said drug or it's ingredients.. i guess you could call your local customs agent.. customs are horrible assholes, though - if they intercept & hold back your stuff and it's hard to prove that you are allowed to own it, you have to pay lots of $ for an individual report/advisory opinion (at least where i'm from)

i tried to order DMAE from the USA, a perfectly legal non-recreational aminoalcohol smart drug (OTC in the USA, also available in some german online shops, but too expensive) - they kept my stuff saying it was "messing with my brain functions" and considered to be un-negotiable medication.

Australia Drug thingy ---->

/edit
Was wondering why I couldn't use the mod options then, VelocideX beat me to it :D